Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    After the game started, everyone understood what commentator B meant by "selling|fart|shares".

    After being thrown to the ground for the nth time, Sky Spirit was forced to hand in skills and was beaten up by someone with a shield and a tower, commentator A said with emotion: "I always feel like KW is saying, I told you not to play unique skills Now, if you don’t believe it, just look at the consequences.”

    “SYG’s recruits can see that they originally wanted to fight around the buff and debuff effects that the Sky Spirit can give. But now the center of the Sky Spirit is It has already been broken, so the surrounding will not be established." Commentator B said, "I still hope they can adjust their status, and don't get back to their status like the last round, it will be too late."

    Commentary A nodded: "It seems that routines are the most suitable for routines. Sliver's bell spirit is too dark. Actually, when they were in the BP selection, I was still thinking that maybe I could see Sky Spirit vs. Mechanics today." The inventor of this long-lost functional auxiliary game, never expected that KW would give SYG a routine with a bell spirit in his backhand."

    Shen Yanjin helped the earphones and tapped the keyboard: "It's sunny, don't worry about the next wave of team battles Him, let him zoom in."

    Kai switched back to the shadow state, dived into the ground, and said, "Is it possible?"

    It wasn't Shen Yanjin who answered him, but Duan Mingyue: "Yes."

    Kai tilted his head and turned to see SYG Appearing in the view of the river on the bottom road, his mouth is faster than his brain: "Tans!"

    Tans' anti-gank ability is much more proficient than he imagined. Before he could speak, he had already grasped the wall with his claws and swayed to a safe place .

    Then there was an unhurried "Huh?"

    Kai shut up at the speed of light. An unnecessary embarrassment spread around him, and most importantly, only he could feel this embarrassment.

    When he saw SYG's figure, he really panicked, afraid that Tans would be caught and killed, and even put his finger on the teleporter.

    But... In this game, Tans is not considered the core, and there is no bounty, so it doesn't hurt to die once or twice.

    Why is he in such a hurry?

    Thinking of the experience during the Chinese New Year, Kai shivered, feeling that he was really crazy. Fortunately, he was very experienced in how to adjust his state. After taking two deep breaths, he refocused on the game.

    Shen Yanjin followed closely behind Duan Mingyue.

    Affected by the spirit of the sky, the sky of the entire game map is cloudy, there are puddles of rainwater on the bumpy ground, and the sound effect of the character's footsteps has also become wet.

    The pink-haired boy wrapped his arms around hook locks, and under the delicate operation of the operator behind him, every step was as light as a feather.

    In the voice channel, teammates are discussing tactics. But the map is very quiet.

    This kind of quietness does not mean calmness, on the contrary, it often carries an ominous sign.

    The surrounding vision was not perfect, Shen Yanjin felt more and more wrong as he walked, and frowned slightly: "Team..."

    Before he could finish speaking, a gust of wind blew up, and from the dark place at the edge of the vision, magic light appeared unexpectedly!