Chapter 2 I forgot to cut the trumpet

    On the other side, Shen Yanjin had already taken off his team uniform, put on a thick down jacket, and walked out through the small gate behind the sports center with his bag on his back.

    Walking out of the well-heated room, the cold winter wind hits the face. He took a deep breath—the taste of freedom seemed so pitiful.

    The right wrist was still aching, Shen Yanjin rubbed it, took out his phone, and made a call.

    "Hello? It's me... Tsk, it's not a scam, it's me, Shen Yanjin."

    What was there at the other end, he calmed down and smiled: "Well, it's been a long time."

    "Five years? Haha, it seems to be It’s been a long time.”

    “By the way, I’ve retired and went home to farm.”

    “Pick me up? Okay. My plane is scheduled to arrive at 5:00 this afternoon, so don’t worry, I’ll kill you "

    ...Games?"

    Shen Yanjin smiled, he stroked the shoulder strap of his backpack with one hand, and lifted the bag over his shoulder: "Play, of course."

    He stretched out his hand and stopped a taxi : "I'm taking a taxi, let's go back and talk, let's not talk about it."

    After hanging up the phone, Shen Yanjin got into the car and breathed a sigh of relief.

    The person on the phone call just now was Lu Hui, his childhood friend for many years. He was really heartless and lacking in loyalty. Ever since he was selected into the team, he left Bincheng and came to Yunshi by himself. When I went back, I didn't even call my family members, and I completely lost contact with my former friends.

    The reason why they contacted Lu Hui was because the relationship between the two elders was really good, and now they had to run into each other no matter what when they went back, so it was better to call first and make an appointment for a separate dinner.

    Shen Yanjin turned his head to look at the constantly moving blue sky and white clouds outside the window. The sky is boundless and vast, but the ground is full of too many things.

    What should be, what should not be, what is clean, what is dirty.

    But so prosperous and beautiful.

    And he, stumbling and chasing, searching aimlessly, five years, thorns all the way, in exchange for his nose bruised and face swollen, he fled in embarrassment.

    When she left home, Shen's mother said don't worry about it, he will roll back by himself sooner or later. Sure enough, it became a prophecy.

    The phone in my hand buzzed twice and the lock screen lit up. Shen Yanjin came back to his senses, and looked down. Weibo reminder, pay special attention to HG e-sports club @you.

    After a pause, he raised his hand and nodded.

    [@HG Electronic Sports Club: Today, the auxiliary HG-Sliver officially announced his retirement. We will always remember your little contribution to HG, the road ahead is long, cherish @HG-Sliver. 】

    The Weibo is very short, without even attaching a video, so simple, it seems that the retired player is not the starting player of a big-name team, but an unknown, a passerby who is not on the stage.

    Shen Yanjin licked his lips, opened the comment, and congratulated HG for finally sending away the god of plague, Sliver.

    He originally wanted to leave a "goodbye" and "treasure" below, but after thinking about it, he probably wished that he would never have any contact with him, so he better not touch this bad luck.