Chapter 80

Chapter 80 (1600 recommendations plus updates)

    Shen Yanjin was already very familiar with the method of plundering the resources of the opponent's jungle area and squeezing the opponent's jungler from countless times of cooperation.

    This takes him as a fairy cat, so rather than using operations to cooperate with Duan Mingyue, his more role is to gain insight into the online situation and predict the opponent's wild assistant's movements.

    However, Shen Yanjin originally thought that Song Aiyu's mid laner would be relatively unfamiliar, but beyond his expectation, Song Aiyu's time and space were full of details from laning to positioning, and the exchange of blood was not at all a disadvantage. Press the opposite side under the tower and hammer it.

    Pressing the line in the middle, the jungler can also feel like a duck to water.

    "Aiai has something to play with in this time and space." Duan Mingyue went around to the first tower in the middle, and simply played a card to cut blood, and then swung out of the attack range of the defensive tower under the cover of the fairy cat's shield: "UOOW how? See?"

    Shen Yanjin was stunned for a moment: "How do you see...it's pretty good." After speaking, I realized that what Duan Mingyue meant was about Aiai's time and space in terms of professional standards.

    So he moved the mouse field of view again. In all fairness, Aiai's reaction is not fast. He can hit many non-pointing skills, but he will also use his experience to seize the gap to get back the disadvantage of blood volume. Every time he moves The level A interspersed in the game is also just right, and the last knife is basically not missed.

    These all sound very basic.

    However, it is these very basic things that make up a whole game. All players, including talented players like Duan Mingyue, Kai, and Shi Feng, have to do this kind of boring practice every day, just to ensure the game Fourteen dollars each.

    Aiai's operation can't be said to be outstanding, and it can't be compared with SeeD or Kai, but it has a very stable feeling.

    This kind of comfort is something that can only be obtained through hard work and sweat, and cannot rely on talent or take shortcuts.

    So Shen Yanjin thought about it, and said sincerely: "It's very solid."

    "That's right, after all, he's quite unwilling to admit defeat." Duan Mingyue smiled, "Someone is coming, hurry up, little kitten, let's go."

    As he said, he jumped twice, and the queen surrounded by playing cards hugged the queen in her arms. The kitten deftly crossed the grass and walls, brushed past the opponent's jungle claws, and escaped with two groups of enemy wild monsters and red buffs.

    Shen Yanjin was startled when he heard the words, then smiled and said, "Yes."

    When he saw Song Aiyu's ID team prefix disappearing, the first thought in his mind was that Aiai was leaving TWG.

    Maybe people are such creatures, always looking for commonalities in other people's encounters, and then generating inexplicable empathy.

    Shen Yanjin had to admit that at that moment, what he saw was himself washing his face with cold water in the empty bathroom after losing the retirement match in the HG vs. FTK match a few months ago.

    Empty, with nothing, and never conveying his heart to the person he loves the most, he stumbled out of the game.

    He didn't even notice that there was some unspeakable disappointment in his tone.