Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    It is the consistent practice of wealthy clubs to beat weak teams and train newcomers.

    It sounds disrespectful, but there is no way around it, e-sports is such a world that respects the strong.

    HG is not a wealthy team, but a weak team. Therefore, Shen Yanjin has never been a trainer, only a trainee. When playing a rookie, it's fine if you win, but if you lose, you'll be ridiculed like a pigskin.

    However, strictly speaking, he is not a rookie, but a veteran. SYG's state is not that good, and it's a new team, so there won't be many people ridiculing them if they lose, so there's no such psychological burden.

    On the other hand, Shen Yanjin, if he wins, he will be ridiculed as hugging his thighs, but if he loses, it will be even worse, his account book may be scolded until he smokes.

    It stands to reason that he doesn't have many fans on Weibo, and his grades are not very good, but black fans just have a soft spot for him, and if they encounter something related to him, they will absolutely make him a trending search.

    Shen Yanjin seriously suspected that his few fans might not care about him as much as this group of black fans.

    After the interview with the last team, the host came to the stage and introduced the team for the next match.

    The first to be introduced was SYG, and the reaction from the audience was mediocre, and these players were obviously used to this kind of reaction. After bowing, they walked into their game room together with the coach.

    "The next one to play is—" Sending off SYG and starting to introduce the next team, the hostess's voice rose a little bit, and the smile on her face became more sincere, "KW!"

    Suddenly, there was a wave of screams and cheers. , the camera showed off the stage, many people blushed and waved the light signs in their hands desperately.

    It's not too much difference to hold a concert with a star.

    The hostess held the microphone and began to announce the names of the starting players of KW's first game one by one. Every time she said one, the audience set off a wave of cheers.

    Judging from the number of cheers and lights, Duan Mingyue is the most popular, Kai and Lu Yuan are evenly divided, and Tans and Song Yuan are the least popular.

    But even the lowest is much stronger than the highest of other teams.

    Comparing people to people makes people mad.

    Even when Mao Qiude was introduced, people screamed at him.

    But SYG didn't.

    So bleak.

    Shen Yanjin couldn't help but think of when he first entered the industry, it was the same, the voice of cheering for the enemy team was loud, but when it came to his side, it was as quiet as a library.

    However, he didn't have much pity or sympathy in his heart. This is the only way for every e-sports player. If you can't resist even this thing, then how can you survive the whole network hacking and endless ridicule after losing the game?

    Just the threshold.

    Obviously, in the eyes of KW fans and even passers-by, SYG is like a snack for KW, you can eat it anytime, whatever you want, it’s just something in your pocket.

    But the situation in the first game slapped them in the face.

    SYG's players really have two talents, especially their mid laner and jungler. Even if they are placed in other giant teams, they will not look inferior in the slightest. Obviously, SYG's status has not been affected by others' negative comments.