Chapter 62

Chapter 62 (1000 recommendations plus more)

    It is normal for new players to train in the training match, but when the main match is approaching, the meaning of new players is very different.

    When Lu Yuan pulled her face to let her into the training room, Shen Yanjin froze for a moment and didn't react. It was Mao Qiude who said "Yeah" beside him and pushed him in.

    The positions of the game are arranged in the order of top laner, jungler, mid laner, AD, and support. Shen Yanjin walked to the camera seat next to Tans with his keyboard in his arms, turned it on, connected, and took a deep breath. Even though it was just a training match, it was also a match. Since it was a match, Shen Yanjin had a natural nervousness and respect for it.

    He didn't look at anyone, quickly adjusted the equipment, logged into the game server, and joined the game room.

    "Ready?" Duan Mingyue adjusted his jungler outfit, the jungler and assistant double swim, the assistant is still Sliver, he can be more desperate, "It's ready."

    Shen Yanjin tapped the keyboard, getting used to it. He rubbed his right wrist sexually: "Well, open."

    The tone of both of them was very flat, even alienated, if it wasn't for Kai who was 90% sure that the two were having an affair, right now I really feel that They are just ordinary teammates.

    Kai swore to be a mute, with a lot of things in his mind, but he kept his mouth shut, which made Tans feel a lot better. He saw that Sliver could cure Aunt Kai's mouth, and he immediately liked Shen Yanjin a lot.

    Entering the selection interface, Duan Mingyue first helped Song Yuan win a strong character, the horse-headed man, Song Yuan had been a blue-collar worker for a long time, and he suddenly got resources, and was flattered: "This one hits the front?

    " Operations will expose too many tactical reserves. Duan Mingyue said: "If the back hand is restrained, this role will be given to Kai."

    Kai's face collapsed immediately. If a warrior-type character hits the mid laner, he will be kited by the opponent's long-handed player. He can only keep running to support him. It doesn't suit him personal style.

    The opponent also seemed to be aware of the possibility of swaying hands, and was very cautious to win a strong combination for Nosuke first: the ascetic monk and the fish girl. When Sliver's ID appeared, it was obvious that he was going to play a double tour with wild assistants.

    When it was KW's turn to choose again, Duan Mingyue said: "Choose the swordsman Ice Witch.

    " Big."

    Duan Mingyue said: "No, because I won't go."

    Kai locked the Ice Witch in a daze, with a dazed face, didn't he go? Where is that going? go to heaven? There didn't seem to be room on the ground for this wicked thing.

    FTK was also fooled by this, thinking that the swing was over early, and the ice witch in the middle lane did not hesitate to lock down the top laner of a Sike Matou.

    As a result, KW took out the sword fairy in the back hand, BAN dropped the strong middle lane, and took a late-development AD, FTK's mid-top was restrained instead.

    Kai admits that this pick is really good, and he was tricked by the opponent, but the Ice Witch, he feels hot just by holding it in his hand, who is this hot potato Duan Mingyue chooses for?

    The last person who applied to switch roles with him was Shen Yanjin, Silver.

    It could only be an aid.