Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Shifeng was in a bad mood, but he didn't show it at all, he was still in a calm mood, what should he do, it seems that Aiai's leaving the team didn't have much impact on him.

    It wasn't until he got into the nanny car and saw that the young man who usually sat next to him turned into another person, that kind of complicated feeling revealed some from his eyes.

    Not much, and easily concealed.

    He let out a breath, sat down with his bag, and stared out the window in a daze.

    He has also cooperated with the support that was played a few times today, and also participated in the training match. The effect is good, and the control support plays well. It can be said that in recent years, it has been a very eye-catching existence among rookie supports.

    Shi Feng rested his chin and looked out the window, his mind was rarely thinking about the script of today's game. When he was about to get off the car, his phone ding-dong alerted him. He glanced at it, and it turned out to be a new message sent by Shen Yanjin.

    Since this friend joined KW, he has resumed the crazy ranking mode, and it is - single row. Shi Feng felt that this was fierce, no matter from the perspective of operation techniques or mentality, it was very fierce.

    These days, KW and TWG are not very peaceful because of the personnel rotation. They have not been in duo for a long time, and the chat records are still stuck on the day when Sliver made the official announcement.

    Now there is a new news.

    [Sliver: Okay? 】

    Shi Feng twitched the corner of his mouth and replied.

    [TWG-Wind: Are you caring about me? ]

    [Sliver:? otherwise? 】

    【TWG-Wind: The weasel sends New Year greetings to the chicken! ! 】

    【Sliver: Soya smiles】

    【Sliver: Aiai? 】

    【TWG-Wind: He retired from the first team. ]

    [Sliver: ...you? ]

    [TWG-Wind: It has nothing to do with me, he told the coach himself, and moved out of the first team dormitory the next day. ]

    [Sliver: Don't think too much, just work hard today. 】

    【TWG-Wind: Won't you cheer for Luna? ]

    [Sliver: It's okay, you can't beat him anyway. 】

    【TWG-Wind:? 】

    Is this person here to comfort him or to hurt him?

    In any case, we must move forward.

    After getting off the car at the place, Shi Feng put away his phone, wiped his face, stood up and habitually helped the people around him with their luggage.

    The new assistant was flattered: "Feng, Brother Feng, I will do it myself."

    Shi Feng was taken aback, and then realized that he had identified the wrong person. He said bluntly: "It's nothing, it's your first time playing, don't be nervous." The

    new assistant said very moved: "Okay, okay."

    "Hey, then Isn't he from TWG?"

    Not far away, Mi Yonghui narrowed his eyes and raised his chin forward.

[E-sports] After retiring, I dated the boss online MTLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें