Chapter Eighty-Four

Chapter Eighty-Four

    In the past, every time this topic was brought up, some disputes were unavoidable. Now that they are so calm, Father Shen even showed a little understanding of the e-sports circle, which made Shen Yanjin a little flattered.

    He couldn't help sitting upright, and nodded: "Think about it, after I retire, I want to stay in the team as a coach."

    Shen Yanjin had thought about this question many times, and after coming to KW, he had a discussion with Mao Qiude. The second discussion on tactics and the matching routines of characters also allowed Shen Yanjin to find some goals.

    In the eyes of the older generation, the e-sports circle is another synonym for not doing business properly.

    An e-sports coach sounds a bit serious, but in the ears of the old man, it probably seems to be the culprit for cultivating a new generation of Internet-addicted teenagers.

    But Shen's father pondered for a while, and said with a heavy head: "Okay, since you have already made up your mind, then work hard to do it. You don't have to worry about family affairs." But he agreed with Shen Yanjin's choice

    .

    Shen Yanjin didn't expect to get such an answer, it was a turn of events, he couldn't help showing a surprised look: "Dad?"

    Shen's mother said from the side: "Your dad and I went to watch your game today."

    Shen Yanjin felt even more It's unbelievable, his parents are people who can't even surf the Internet, and they suddenly came to watch his game today? After being surprised, no matter what he thought, this was not something his parents could do.

    So, Shen Yanjin hesitated and asked: "Dad, Mom,...someone asked you to come?" What

    he didn't see was that after he asked this question, a trace of guilt flashed in Shen's father and Shen's mother's eyes.

    They met Duan Mingyue that day and got the tickets. They knew that other e-sports players often have relatives and friends present at the games. Not everyone is like them. Because of opposition, they haven’t seen their children for five years. .

    The relatives didn't show up, and as for the friends—Shen's mother and Lu Hui still had a little contact, it was natural to know that those friends that Shen Yanjin used to get along well and cherish had also cut off contact with him for five years.

    When they were young, they kept arranging everything for Shen Yanjin in the future, thinking that this was protection and for his own good. The results of it?

    A child who lived in a greenhouse since childhood, once entered the society, has no protection, and his eyes are smeared. So five years later, they made the same mistake again because of their distress. They felt that what Shen Yanjin was doing outside was messy and irresponsible. Protected by them, all the better.

    It wasn't until today that I came to see it in person that I realized how wrong this idea was.

    Shen's mother quickly raised her hand and wiped the corner of her eyes without concealing it: "My Q: ①0②⑦083⑨4⑦ contacted your captain once, and he gave me the ticket."

    Captain?

    Duan Mingyue?

    Shen Yanjin's pupils shrank slightly, his heart stopped for half a beat, his back was tense, he wanted to stand up in a panic, and then sat back quickly, he felt a burst of upset for no reason, how did Duan Mingyue know about this, When did this happen again?