Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    The game against FTK is at FTK's home stadium in Luoshi, and the plane takes off at 6:30 in the morning.

    A few internet-addicted teenagers yawned, with dark circles under their eyes, complaining.

    Mi Yonghui was also very helpless: "Today's flight is only at 6:30 and 4:30 in the afternoon. There is no way. The team pays for the first-class upgrade, and everyone catches up on sleep on the plane." Only then did the public grievances be settled

    .

    This time there was no delay, and he boarded the plane on time. Shen Yanjin fastened his seat belt, nestled in the spacious and soft seat, and began to feel drowsy.

    Duan Mingyue asked the stewardess for two air-conditioning blankets, and slept next to Shen Yanjin.

    The degree of intimacy between the two makes Kai's teeth sore.

    This is what Tans can't understand the most. Since his teeth are sore, he still has to force himself to look at it. What kind of psychology is this?

    The service of the first class cabin is very good, and the taste of the plane meal is also very good. After getting off the plane, I have to take a car to the reserved hotel. After several hours of tossing and turning between vehicles, Shen Yanjin finally sank into the soft bed exhaustedly.

    Duan Mingyue glanced at the time, ruffled his hair, and said, "It's still early, you can go to bed later." Unexpectedly,

    Shen Yanjin shook his head, got up again, took out his notebook from his bag and put it on the table: "Today's training task has not been completed."

    Duan Mingyue admired him a little.

    But it just so happened that he also brought a notebook, so he simply trained with Shen Yanjin.

    When Mi Yonghui knocked on the door of their room, he saw the two computers on the table and was stunned for a while. He obviously didn't expect these two to take this preseason game so seriously.

    Duan Mingyue knew that he was looking for her, so she stood up and walked out. Before leaving, she did not forget to turn her head and say hello to Shen Yanjin, saying, "I'll be back soon." Then Shen Yanjin looked away, and looked at the computer

    again in the game.

    Mi Yonghui only knew that the passionate love period between a man and a woman would be very sticky, but he did not expect that two big men would be so sticky when they fell in love.

    However, when the two fell in love, it brought positive effects, so they simply closed their eyes.

    He watched Duan Mingyue leave the room, close the door, and then said: "I've confirmed that Shen Yanjin's parents have passed the security check and are ready to board the plane." Duan Mingyue nodded, "Thank you for your hard work.

    "

    q Tube: 1.0.2.7.0.8.3.9.4.7

    Mi Yonghui looked at him resentfully, as if to say: You still know my hard work, you know my hard work and you keep finding so many things for me to do?

    Thinking about it, I heard Duan Mingyue continue: "This year's year-end bonus is doubled."

    Mi Yonghui immediately said righteously: "It doesn't matter if it's money or not, the main thing is that I like to work hard for the team."

    Duan Mingyue sneered, patted his shoulders. Since the youth training incident happened, he no longer taboos about intervening in team management as before. Instead, he has become more and more like a big boss.