Chapter 5 accurate?

Chapter 5 accurate?

    Pick up the water glass to drink, click to queue. As if there was a feeling in his heart, Yue Fengling's dialogue box in the lower left corner flashed up again.

    [WOF-Mountain: What are your plans now? Anchor or? 】

    The game enters. Today is a rest day, and it is afternoon, so the queue is naturally very fast. Glancing at the absence of IDs like the cute princess Little Miaomiao, Shen Yanjin quickly locked a control system to assist the shadow baby, and then turned around to reply.

    [Sliver: I don't know, I don't think so. 】

    Yue Fengling has also known Shen Yanjin for several years, so how could he not know that this person has a tendency to run away when nothing happens.

    [WOF-Mountain: Think about it, you have just retired now, while your popularity is still there, make plans early. 】

    Popularity? Shen Yanjin twitched the corners of his mouth, feeling almost black. Now that the live broadcast is on, 100% of them will be chased behind and scolded.

    [Sliver: OKOK Father Yue, stop talking, it's about to start. 】

    【WOF-Mountain:? 】

    【WOF-Mountain: Didn't you say you were feeling unwell? ]

    [Sliver: ... ]

    [Sliver: Well, the water bottle was opened. 】

    It may be because of the two strange teammates in a row, the teammates in this round are actually very harmonious, and there is no positional conflict.

    Probably because he took the control-type support, and the ADC directly took the gunner, the crow, who can cooperate with a single player and has a strong explosive power.

    As an ADC, this character has long arms and high damage, but there is a small problem - his bullets have a trajectory, and he needs to predict the opponent's position, otherwise it will be difficult to hit.

    The Diamond Bureau took this thing out. To put it bluntly, more than 90% of it was given away.

    Although Shen Yanjin didn't want to be annoying, but the first two strokes cast a heavy shadow. Endured and endured, still could not hold back, typing.

    [UOOW (Shadow Baby): Brother~ Can you shoot accurately? ]

    Duan Mingyue in front of the computer screen smiled when she saw this question.

    He seldom starts a live broadcast during the season, so he still has a lot of time to complete the live broadcast tasks he has accumulated this month.

    I returned to China yesterday, and today I just had time to have a meeting. I didn't expect that my teammates would question the first ranking.

    Duan Mingyue raised her hand to type.

    [Who's who (crow): Well, the shot is very accurate. ]

    After posting, he glanced at the barrage assistant beside him: "Housekeeper, seal the one with the yellow rhythm. Shut up, and prove yourself to the assistant lady with this."

    [Are you accurate? Well, the ♂ shot ♂ is very accurate~]

    [I understand, I'm dirty]

    [How does Luna know that the assistant is a young lady, what if it is bigger than you? 】

    Duan Mingyue smiled lazily: "I don't know if it's a young lady, but it's unlikely that she is older than me." The