Chapter 40 Telephone

    At the end of the replay meeting, Mao Qiude put down the newly compiled data in his hand, and looked at Duan Mingyue who was sitting opposite him: "When will UOOW join the team? If you don't hurry up, you won't even have time to report his name. "

    Duan Mingyue's body froze almost invisibly, but his complexion didn't change, and he said calmly, "These two days."

    "Okay, anyway, hurry up."

    Mao Qiude is different from Mi Yonghui, he doesn't want to interfere at all, Don't even want to know about other people's love lives.

    He doesn't even care if UOOW is a man or a woman, as long as it is helpful to the team, he will give it favor.

    This is also one of the reasons why Duan Mingyue didn't tell anyone, but only told him the truth.

    Duan Mingyue smiled, nodded and said, "Okay."

    Coming out of the conference room, he originally wanted to go back to the training room to continue training independently, but just as he walked to the door, his phone rang.

    Looking at the content of the messages sent by the assistant without any cause and effect, Duan Mingyue felt that something was wrong with him, and frowned.

    【KW-RedMoon: What happened? 】

    Shen Yanjin's mind is completely dizzy at this moment, he has stopped thinking, and can only act according to emotion and instinct.

    He couldn't think of anything, he couldn't remember anything.

    All he knew was that the opposite was his most beloved person, and he had made him unhappy.

    So he hummed and chirped back a few words, confused, without any point.

    Duan Mingyue looked at the reply on the phone, and understood in her heart: YanGold is probably drunk.

    He frowned slightly, and replied: Professional players, don't drink.

    For e-sports, an industry that requires micro-manipulation, alcohol will greatly affect the player's operation and state.

    Shen Yanjin naturally knew about this, since he entered the professional circle, he has maintained a life of not drinking at all, and he only broke the precept after retiring from this kind of life.

    Perhaps it was because his nerves were relaxed, and it was also because he didn't pay special attention to these things, and because he only had dinner with his old friends occasionally, Shen Yanjin got dizzy and drunk twice.     He vaguely knew that he had made the person on the other end unhappy again, and felt aggrieved and anxious. He was not good at typing, and even forgot that he was still wearing a vest, so he dialed the voice call directly.     [UOOW: I was wrong...]     [UOOW: I'm sorry, I'm really sorry]     [UOOW: [Application for voice call]]     Duan Mingyue was stunned.     Will the small assistant directly call the voice for himself?     Is this not going to be installed anymore, or is the voice changer upgraded again?     No matter what, Duan Mingyue will not let go of this rare opportunity.     He clicked on.     This time, what came from the other end of the phone was not a soft, girly voice that had been processed by the computer's sound card.     The young man's voice was clear and gentle, but he was very drunk at the moment, and his speech was vague, probably because he felt wronged, and there was a taste of coquettishness in his words.     "Moon God..." Shen Yanjin muttered to himself and sighed, "I didn't mean it, really. Don't be angry, okay, I know I was wrong."     Duan Mingyue had imagined many times, what is the original voice of the little assistant? What is it like.     Now that he heard it for the first time, there was only one thought in his mind: that's how it should be.     Five years have passed, YanGold's voice faded from the youthful immaturity at the beginning, and it has become more mature. Duan Mingyue closed her eyes, and for some reason, the photo sent by the assistant a few days ago appeared in her mind.

    He stopped walking towards the training room, turned around, and walked towards the elevator.

    At the same time, he involuntarily slowed down his voice, and guided as if coaxing: "Where did you go wrong?"

    Shen Yanjin had a terrible headache, and his throat was also very thirsty. He let out an uncomfortable sob from his throat, poor Xixi said: "I shouldn't lie to you, I shouldn't drink, and..."

    "What else?"

    "I shouldn't post photos of your legs to tempt you."?