Chapter 20 Future plans

    The meeting place that Lu Hui said was arranged in the small restaurant where they had dinner before.

    When Shen Yanjin pushed open the door of the box, looking at the familiar and unfamiliar faces inside, he couldn't help being in a daze.

    He was stunned at first, then smiled and said: "Lao Hai? Brother Yu? Xiaocheng? Damn... it's only been a few years, is it such a waste of time?"

    Hearing this, Fan Cheng grabbed his neck and shook him back and forth After a few moments, he laughed loudly and said, "What do you mean, kid? You're the only one who hasn't been squandered, right?"

    Lao Hai, who is already a married man, calmly opened the wine bottle and poured out three glasses of white wine: "Come on!" Come on, the old rules, the last person who arrives will be punished with three cups, be conscious."

    Yu Xiangwen was wearing glasses, and he looked gentle, but he added an extra cup to the side with his backhand , smiled and said: "Four cups, this kid is too heartless, he must add one more cup."

    Lu Hui made noises next to him.

    Shen Yanjin suppressed the turbulent emotions in his heart, did not refuse, picked up the wine glass, raised his head and swallowed it down.

    This wine glass is bigger than ordinary white wine glass, four glasses down, the wine bottle is already half empty.

    Shen Yanjin drank half of the bottle of white in one breath, and after finishing drinking, he buckled down the cup in his hand to show that there was no residue.

    Fan Cheng wanted to pretend to stop him, but was dumbfounded when he saw this: "Damn it? Jin Zi, why are you drinking so much?"

    Lao Hai smiled and lit a cigarette: "Look, what am I talking about? The boy is just a gourd of wine, he can drink as much as he is okay."

    Fan Cheng said strangely: "Then you can't drink so much in one go... Waiter? Hurry up and serve the food in our box, pad your stomach, don't mess with your stomach It 's broken."

    After speaking, he turned to Yu Xiangwen and said, "Brother Yu is also a bad boy, so I need to add another cup, gold is a young Internet addict, can you stand it?"

    Yu Xiangwen hurriedly raised his hand as a gesture of surrender.

    Lu Hui smiled and said, "Mother Cheng, stop reading, the child knows it's wrong."

    Shen Yanjin laughed: "Why don't we just talk about cross talk?"

    Fan Cheng rolled his eyes and said, "Don't misunderstand your mother", while pressing Shen Yanjin's shoulder, and pushed him to the seat.

    I haven't seen each other for a few years, but the relationship between the five people is not even half unfamiliar. At the beginning, Shen Yanjin felt a little guilty because he hadn't heard from him for so many years, and it was true that he hadn't seen each other for a long time. Most of the time, it was just the other four hurting each other, and he was beside him.

    Later, when he was a little tipsy from the wine, he let go of it completely, and all the ancient black material was picked up.

    Shen Yanjin had a very strict tone back then, and he seemed obedient and docile. He was in a small group and had a good relationship with everyone, so no matter what happened to anyone, he always liked to discuss it with him as soon as possible.

    As a result, five years later, Shen Yanjin became the person with the most handles among them.

    The other four people were dizzy after being exposed by him, and hurriedly gagged his mouth with wine.