Chapter Eleven Faith

    Shen Yanjin had to admit that what Duan Mingyue said was the truth.

    He doesn't know UOOW, and he has nothing to do with UOOW. If he insists on connecting, it's just a passer-by teammate he met in RANK.

    It's just a little bit of luck, a little bit of timing, a sudden whim, and it's just a trending search.

    But my heart is still inevitably lost.

    Duan Mingyue continued to reply to the barrage.

    "Then why are you still chasing people like this?" He laughed shortly and jokingly, "Don't you think he's cute when he's frightened and running around?"

    "Hate me? No way "

    "Then I'll touch him again?"

    "It's really not a girlfriend, I don't know him, and I haven't even added friends."

    "But I'm interested."

    "Is it not possible? I think it's okay."

    "Lucida Huh..."

    Duan Mingyue smiled slightly, and took it for granted: "Lucida and I are just teammates, we have been in the past, and we will be in the future."

    Shen Yanjin was stunned when he heard the words, and his heart that had just been sunk into the bottom of the valley was thrown into the clouds again, making him He smiled unconsciously.

    It is said that the person who falls in love first will definitely suffer.

    Although Shen Yanjin's feelings were not at that level, he had actually felt the uneasiness of being provoked by the other party's words and deeds once.

    It was as if the heart was tied with a thread, held by Duan Mingyue, if he wanted him to go up, he couldn't go down.

    Now that he has calmed down a little bit and thought about it again, Shen Yanjin also feels that his guesses are a bit wild.

    He licked his lips and switched back to the game interface.

    The swordsman still stood where he was, without moving. The tempo in the early stage of this round is already strong enough, even without his joining, it has shown a one-sided trend.

    Before its own crystal was completely removed, the kitten who was huddled in the grass came out and rubbed the swordsman's calf affectionately.

    This game was lost and points were lost, but Shen Yanjin felt happy.

    Just as he was about to click Queue, the chat software ding ding dong dong sounded in the lower right corner.

    [TWG-Wind: Double rows? ]

    [TWG-Wind: Take me to the top two hundred. 】

    Wind, Shifeng, the jungler of the TWG team, has a good relationship with Yue Fengling, and even has a good relationship with Shen Yanjin. He is one of the few friends of Shen Yanjin in the league.

    Shi Feng's aggressive jungle style is different from Duan Mingyue's jungler who integrates rhythm and offense. He prefers the feeling of carrying the whole game, and rarely cares about the feelings of his teammates online. In the past, because of eating too much resources, he was fortunate to keep pace with Shen Yanjin, and they were called "the cancer of the arena" together.     Maybe it's because like attracts like, and smells like each other, Shi Feng likes to find Shen Yanjin to form a team with him when he has nothing to do. What's amazing is that although the two of them have strong personal colors, they complement each other unexpectedly, and the winning rate is unexpectedly high.     Shen Yanjin paused.     To be honest, he didn't expect that after he retired, Shi Feng would take the initiative to come to him for a double row.     He typed: "Are you live broadcasting?"     Shi Feng replied: "No, it's almost the end of the month, and the target hasn't been reached yet."     Shen Yanjin said: "Is it too turbulent?"     Shi Feng said: "No, it was already reached. As a result, yesterday the coach asked Aiai and I to practice wild and auxiliary double swimming, and we directly lost more than 200 points."     Shen Yanjin understood.     Aiai is the support of the TWG team. The first-hand protective support is superb. There are often scenes where the opponent's bottom lane is five packs and two, and he protects the ADC to leave safely.     But the problem is that his control support is too short.