Chapter 25 Continue Next Time

    Mermaid's knock-up skill is a straight rectangular ballistic. Coincidentally, the flying kick after the Tata hook is also a straight-line skill.

    As a result, the water polo hit Tata's face impartially. From the perspective of a bystander, it seemed that he had hit it on his own initiative.

    So Tata, who just flew out, was smashed back to the original place abruptly.

    After the control time of the hook chain ended, Shen Yanjin walked to a relatively safe position without haste, and at the same time, he did not forget to apply the deceleration effect to Nosuke on the opposite side.

    Duan Mingyue seemed to have made an appointment, grabbed Tata who had been sent flying back, held down and beat him fiercely.

    As for Wanzi, although she is a crispy mid laner, no one thought of targeting her the whole time. She just kept doing damage by the side, and the output environment was not comfortable.

    The avatars of Tata and the Bell Fairy quickly turned gray, and the countdown to rebirth began.

    Seeing this, the enemy mid laner, who was a step late, didn't need to use it anymore, and silently retracted under the tower to start replenishing the line.

    Duan Mingyue and Wanzi each have a head, a 4/0/1 jungler, and a 2/0/1 mid laner. Looking at the opposite side, it is obviously a configuration built around Yesuke Shuangyou. As a result, the core jungler The assistants are all pitiful 0/2, and the start is shattered.

    I thought I would give away a wave of big rhythms, but whoever wanted to turn around, not only did not give away, but also made a wave.

    Maruko happily typed in the chat box: Sister, you are too strong! Niu Niu Niu!

    Shen Yanjin has long been used to being called a sister by the opposite sex, so he calmly returned a lovely expression upon seeing this.

    It's rare to meet girls in the high score game, let alone a young lady who plays so well and can protect herself and you.

    On the one hand, Wanzi really wanted to interact with her more, on the other hand, it was also because of the rising popularity of the live broadcast room, so she continued to type: Sister, your mermaid hand is really unique, why haven’t I met you in the high score bureau before~ and you The wild king! It's also amazing! Are you guys and girls?

    The first half of the sentence was okay, but the second half of the sentence made Shen Yanjin very embarrassed.

    My wild king...boyfriend...

    he thought for a while, and decided to ignore the second half of the sentence: "I used to like to play ~ now I decide not to torture myself, so I rarely play woohoo."

    Shen Yanjin is also a veteran, imitating girls The tone of voice is exactly the same.

    Maruko didn't have the slightest suspicion, and said to the barrage in the live broadcast room: "UOOW is really cute, she must be a beautiful sister in reality~"

    [I agree, I suggest that she quickly abandon Ye Wang and me in duo, and let Ye Wang Double row with my girlfriend, win-win. 】

    【Let you win the game, right? ]

    [You can't talk too much, what if it's a big one? ]

    [What is big, please explain clearly. 】