Chapter Twenty-nine

Chapter Twenty-nine

    Shen Yanjin quickly logged on to the small Weibo, and saw that his UOOW ID was clearly hanging on the trending search, mixed with a lot of celebrities and artists, and looked quite popular.

    He clicked in and took a look, oh, a big essay, plus nine long screenshots, it really looked like that.

    Shen Yanjin guessed with his knees that he knew that the comments section must be scolding himself, so he didn't bother to make himself unhappy, so he directly clicked into the small composition and started reading.

    The content of the composition is very simple, and the summary is: UOOW has no shame, overestimates itself, first seduces Duan Mingyue to interact with him, then pretends to be familiar with Duan Mingyue, secretly adds friends and wants to chat with him, but is ruthlessly rejected. So he found Yuexiao again, and repeated the same trick, using his hue to lure Yuexiao to lead him to score in the duo, and finally he didn't forget to trick Kai to promote his popularity. After one set, the logic is so precise and the actions are so thorough that even Shen Yanjin himself almost believed it.

    What's even more outrageous is that this person seemed certain that Shen Yanjin and Duan Mingyue would not be able to refute the rumors. Out of the nine screenshots, seven of them were chat records.

    Shen Yanjin and Duan Mingyue became friends on the chat software a few days ago, and Duan Mingyue and Yue Xiao are the same person, how could there be chat records?

    Shen Yanjin felt that it was an evil door, so he clicked to open it.

    [UOOW: Brother Yue~I’m UOOW, I’m your little fan girl in this QAQ, can you give me a friend slot~]

    [UOOW: I’ve liked brother for a long time~ Really! I want to show you my photo~~]

    [UOOW: There are sailor clothes, Han clothes, Lolita, and... the emperor's new clothes o(*////▽////*) Brother q, do you like it? ~ I will show my brother! ]

    [UOOW: Brother, add me~]

    Shen Yanjin was dumbfounded.

    He...

    told the truth.

    He feels he has learned.

    So, is this how chatting is?

    Return the emperor's new clothes? So stylish?

    Shen Yanjin intuited that the person who posted this fake chat record was a seasoned veteran, so his attitude suddenly changed, and he clicked on the next picture with a learning attitude.

    Duan Mingyue's high-cold and inviolable personality obviously restricted this friend's ability to play. Next, Yue Xiao responded to UOOW because she played the role of a silly, white and sweet person seduced by UOOW, so the chat records became more explicit.

    Shen Yanjin flipped through the pages one by one, feeling that he had finished reading the entire short essay.

    The protagonists are still herself and Duan Mingyue.

    He is good at making up brains. At this moment, his mind and body are a little hot. He took a deep breath and murmured: "This is too..."

    "Too what?"

    Duan Mingyue's voice that seemed to be a smile suddenly sounded in the earphones, and Shen Yan had golden ears. After a while, he remembered that he was still on the same voice channel as Duan Mingyue.