Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Even if Duan Mingyue's live broadcast room is not on, there are still many people hanging out here. Because the fans who do this are basically fans, it can be used as a chat room, and there are more bullet screens than some live broadcast rooms.

    During the season, the fans had no hope at first, and Mi Yonghui was too busy with this and that, so he couldn't care less about urging him to start broadcasting to maintain his popularity.

    Who knew that when it was raining red, Duan Mingyue would start the broadcast on her own initiative.

    [Wow, it really started broadcasting! ! I thought Kai was lying to me woohoo! ]

    [ Please turn on the camera! ]

    [It's usually not broadcast during the season, what's going on today? ]

    [Because the interval between the match with FTK is relatively long, and I won WOF yesterday, it doesn't matter if I relax. ]

    [Wait, what's the matter with the title of this live broadcast room? 】 Duan Mingyue hasn’t turned on the screen synchronization yet, so     she

    only took time to look at the barrage, and said with a smile: “It’s exactly as written in the title.”

He quickly ran to Duan Mingyue's live broadcast room to take a look.

    In just five minutes, the popularity of Duan Mingyue's live broadcast room has grown to more than two million, and the special effects of gifts are constantly making the page a bit stuck. And the large font on the top is impressively written with the words "double row with UOOW".

    Kai choked for a moment.

    He comforted himself: everything was a coincidence, but he was thinking too much.

    Just thinking about it, a soft female voice sounded.

    "Yue...God," the girl's voice was shy, and she seemed to be trembling if she listened carefully, "Can you hear me?"

    Hearing this voice, Duan Mingyue could hardly hold back the corners of her lips. He pressed his knuckles to his lips, coughed twice to suppress his smile: "I can hear you, the size is just right."

    "...That's good."

    Shen Yanjin didn't know that Duan Mingyue was broadcasting the live broadcast, but thought it was Duan Mingyue's sudden whim, so he reluctantly accepted it as a love affair between the two of them. After all, Duan Mingyue hasn't made any demands on her since they dated, and Shen Yanjin doesn't want to refuse him either.

    In the past, I was able to let go because no one knew. But now it's too shameful to turn on the voice changer when the two of them know each other well.

    Duan Mingyue heard the embarrassment in his tone, thought it better not to tease people too much, turned on the computer screen synchronization, and said, "I'll line up directly, okay?"

    "Ah, um, good." Shen Yanjin clicked Get ready, and then look at your pink head, feeling like sitting on pins and needles.

    It is one thing to have done it, and another thing to do it now.

    In comparison, Duan Mingyue was much calmer than him: "Help me grab Tata first, you play with bells."

    Shen Yanjin was in 1L, the first to choose a role, he silently took Tata, took a deep breath, A white flag was raised in my heart: "Brother, why do you insist on me today..."