Chapter 19 Was seen through?

    Three kills.

    As the Hammer girl fell, a question mark lit up on the mini-map instantly. The teammate hit it, and they were all amazed at the extreme operation of this anti-kill.

    Shen Yanjin leaned back on the chair back as if he was exhausted, his right hand trembled slightly due to the pain from the sudden burst of hand speed just now.

    He gritted his teeth and rubbed it for himself, a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back from the piercing pain.

    It hurts, it really hurts.

    The doctor ordered Shen Yanjin to pay attention to rest, but he couldn't rest at all. Yesterday he played high-intensity double row with Shifeng, and today he competed with Duan Mingyue. His right wrist, which already had inflammation, couldn't bear such a load, so he used severe pain as a warning Shen Yanjin.

    But how long have you been fighting?

    Not even a fifth of the time he used to train.

    Shen Yanjin looked at his right hand, and a trace of despair could not be restrained in his eyes.

    Seeing him standing still, Duan Mingyue asked, "What's wrong? Did you get disconnected?"

    Shen Yanjin typed with one hand with his left hand: QAQ Luna, I have something to do at the moment, it seems that I can't continue playing after this round.

    He hit enter to send, his heart bleeding. If possible, he really didn't want to be the one who left voluntarily.

    Duan Mingyue seemed to see through his thoughts, and smiled a little: "You can go to work if you have something to do, it's okay."

    Shen Yanjin made up his mind and continued cheekily: Then can I double row with you in the future?

    Seeing this sentence, Duan Mingyue's index finger unconsciously tapped on the side of the keyboard a few times, as if thinking about it. He paused for a while, and then said: "Yes." After

    receiving an affirmative answer, Shen Yanjin was somewhat relieved, and he reluctantly grabbed the mouse back, biting the bullet and continuing to operate.

    Duan Mingyue saw that the operation of UOOW was a bit deformed, so she didn't think much about it, she just thought that she was a little impetuous because of the incident.

    Thinking of the smooth and fluid movement just now, he hesitated for a moment, then asked casually: "Little U... Is it okay for me to call you that? How long have you been playing WL?"

    Shen Yanjin knew that his operation just now was a little bit It was too ostentatious, and he noticed that Duan Mingyue seemed to be suspicious, trying to tell his own words, so he typed calmly: It has been two years.

    Duan Mingyue was thoughtful, and joked: "You were really sharp in your moves just now, I just wanted to recruit you into our team." The

    speaker didn't mean it, but the listener did.

    [If you want to play professionally, you should find another team, KW has no shortage of support. ]

    [Just be sensible, so be it. ]

    The conversation five years ago was like a thorn, piercing deeply in Shen Yanjin's heart. Whenever he thought he was about to forget, he would tear open his wound again, causing blood to flow out.

    Insomnia, nightmares, regrets.

    And a deep sense of inferiority.

    For many days and nights, he was tossed and turned sleeplessly because of those cold and biting words.