Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

    Seventeen-year-old Shen Yanjin scratched his newly dyed hair irritably, and coldly scolded his teammates at the computer.

    It was summer vacation at this time, and outside the window, the unique cicadas in midsummer were ringing loudly and non-stop.

    Shen Yanjin's grades at the end of the semester were not bad, thanks to this, he spent the entire summer vacation in his room playing games with peace of mind.

    The days when I don’t have to skip class secretly to smoke second-hand smoke in Internet cafes are very leisurely and happy. Shen Yanjin forgot to eat and sleep, sat in front of the computer for more than ten hours a day, and successfully sent his account to the top 100 in the WL rankings.

    At this time, the new season of WL has just started, and the scores are cleared. It happened that the end of the month was approaching, and the indicators of all professional teams were approaching the dead line. At this time, the rankings were in dire straits, and they were changing almost every minute. It would not be an exaggeration to compare the top score to hell.

    On the top 100 list, Shen Yanjin, as a passer-by player, was sandwiched between the IDs of professional players, and naturally attracted countless attentions.

    More importantly, he doesn't play in a relatively good position like jungler or C position, but has almost no support of carry ability.

    Still solo.

    Single-row support, you know everything you know. If you don’t make mistakes, you can’t score. If you play super-normal, you can only play half-and-half. Only when you meet teammates who can play can you win the game steadily.

    In short, luck trumps skill.

    Although Shen Yanjin has already entered the top 100, he still has to stabilize his ranking for half a month before he can get the ranking reward - a silver medal with a crown engraved on it.

    Players with this silver badge will have a silver ID flashing every time they enter the loading interface of the game, which is very eye-catching. For internet-addicted teenagers, this is an indispensable weapon for pretending to be aggressive.

    At this moment, Shen Yanjin let out a somber breath at the fact that he had dropped to the ninety-sixth rank, calmed down, and continued to line up.

    calm down.

    Games are always won and lost.

    However, within two minutes of entering the game, Shen Yanjin felt something was wrong.

    They were crushed too badly in the bottom lane. AD didn't even have half of the two waves of pawns.

    Not long after, the jungler was solo-killed by the third level in the wild.

    The middle road was crushed to death under the second tower.

    In ten minutes, the three outer towers were broken.

    Fifteen minutes, surrender, crystal shattered.

    Shen Yanjin squeezed the mouse tightly.

    Although he often encountered such situations, today seemed to be particularly troublesome, and he knelt down four times in a row. After working hard for half a month, the points were lost in just over an hour.

    Now, no matter how much he tried to persuade himself to calm down, he couldn't help but feel like crying.

    How is it so unlucky!