Chapter Eight Can't Let Go

    Shen Yanjin really thought it was weird.

    He just retired two days ago, and the news is still very fresh on the trending searches. Why does one or two make him look like a big waste who has been unemployed for more than ten years and sits at home, all rushing to help him arrange work?

    Shen Yanjin also knew about the catball live broadcast.

    When he was still in the HG team before, the manager asked him about signing a live broadcast.

    But the young Shen Yanjin is very arrogant and lazy. He doesn't know what it means to accumulate popularity, and he doesn't bother to create a character design to cater to fans. He thinks that technique and achievements are everything, so he boldly rejected the contracts of all live broadcast platforms and became a part of the team. Extraordinary clear stream.

    Thinking about it now, I refused the live broadcast at that time, not only was I much less popular than my teammates on the same team, but it also caused the team to earn a lot less money. I guess it has long been hated.

    In fact, Shen Yanjin himself also knows that the most practical thing is to start a live broadcast to catch the attention of the traffic and make a fortune while he is still a little popular after he has just retired.

    But he stared at the friend request for a while, and still clicked reject.

    It's not because of pride now.

    It's because, if he really devotes himself to the streamer business now, he will really lose all hope and completely miss out on e-sports.

    Shen Yanjin leaned back in the chair relaxedly, took out the cigarette case he bought at the supermarket from his pocket, removed the plastic seal, knocked out one familiarly, bit it between his teeth and held it between his lips.

    He was not in a hurry to start the fire, but clicked on the doctor's contact information that Yue Fengling had sent before.

    ------

    "Ancestor!"

    Mi Yonghui hurriedly pushed open the door of the training room, and strode to Duan Mingyue's desk.

    Before saying the next sentence, he restrainedly pointed to the microphone: "Is the live broadcast on?"

    Duan Mingyue saw that his expression was not good, and she knew it: "It's already turned off, what's wrong?"

    Mi Yonghui was heartbroken: "You still ask me what's wrong! You still ask me what's wrong!! This is the second time! Ancestor! Can we not bring our own rhythm? It's all on the hot search!"

    Duan Mingyue smiled Looking at him with a nonchalant smile: "It's strange that I'm on the hot search?"

    Mi Yonghui choked on him, gritted his teeth for a while, and squeezed out the words: "Yes, it's not surprising, the problem lies in your hot search this time. It's because of a woman!"

    Speaking of which, the fire that had just gone down rushed up again, and he slammed the table: "Do you know that the whole e-sports circle is now guessing what the hell is the assistant sister who is who? Who is it? Your fan base is blown up! The opposite person is a good person, a passer-by, so forget it. What if this person is a monster? Then it’s all over! BOOM! Explosion!”

    In the current e-sports circle, everyone Only a small part of the road team's operation relies on game bonuses, and most of them rely on sponsorship and fans.