Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Shen Yanjin's eyelids twitched, thinking of the last time he was ranked, a guess emerged in his mind.

    As if to confirm his conjecture, Kai continued: "The mid laner is Aiai."

    ...Sure enough.

    Shen Yanjin said: "Did you win?"

    "Win," Kai said, "The second game lost too badly, TWG's new support couldn't hold on, and the third game's mentality collapsed, Aiai forced the mid laner to serve as Wind's support , support the team."

    This sounds simple, but the actual situation is obviously more complicated.

    Shen Yanjin was a little moved and said: "Aiai has really transformed into a mid laner."

    Kai said: "Yes, alas, I have another difficult opponent in the mid lane from now on."

    Shen Yanjin returned to the training room and found out Video of the third game of TWG.

    Kai said that Aiai insisted on using the mid laner as a support for Wind. What he said was true. He paid for the equipment by himself, and gave Wind all the lanes in the middle lane, and kept him eating three wild areas, so that Shi Feng became fat to the point of failure. Oil.

    Not only that, due to the collapse of the support mentality and deformation of the operation, Aiai also took over the work of vision and security. The support status slowly recovered in the later stage, which allowed TWG to cheer up again.

    If FTK gives people the impression that the attacks are dense like raindrops and hard to defend against, then Aiai's mid laner TWG gives people the feeling-difficult to deal with.

    He was originally a top-level protective support. After transforming into a mid laner, he took a support-type protective mid laner. He usually sticks to the line and doesn't hit people. It made my scalp numb.

    Having said that, both FTK and TWG have new players this season, so there are many details that have not been dealt with in place, which is half-open.

    Shen Yanjin thought to himself, if KW can really enter the top four in the standings, then their opponent should be one of TWG, WOF and FTK.

    After the last game, WOF has a new jungler, who was promoted from the youth training camp. I heard that the game is currently ranked third, and the momentum is also hot.

    They are all tough bones.

    Shen Yanjin closed the game video, entered the game client, and continued training.

    The time he can maintain his competitive state now is one day less and less. Shen Yanjin still wants to fight side by side with Duan Mingyue for a while, so he doesn't want to lose.

    --With

    three games left in the preseason, Xiaonian will arrive first.

    It was early spring, and the chill hadn't faded. On the day of New Year's Eve, everyone in KW booked a big box in the hotel and had a meal together.

    After two more games, the league officially began its annual vacation. Chinese New Year is arguably the most important holiday in China, even e-sports players have a holiday.

    Usually during the Chinese New Year, Shen Yanjin basically stayed in the base alone, he didn't want to go home, and he had no home to go back to.

    This year is different, he has no reason not to go back. When I was packing my luggage, I felt a sense of strangeness and unfamiliarity, and even some anxiety for no reason.