Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    It seemed to prove that all of this was indeed just negligence, and the rest of the journey was very smooth and smooth. Driving into Duan's house, in the wide courtyard, the statue fountain is bubbling clear, and the gorgeous rose window on the mansion is shining in the sun.

    A middle-aged man in casual clothes was holding pruning scissors and tossing peonies drooping due to the cold. When he saw Duan Mingyue get off such a luxurious supercar, he was stunned: "You...where did you come from?" The car you got? Where is the person who picked you up?"

    Duan Mingyue called out first: "Dad." Then she smiled lukewarmly: "A gift from my aunt.

    " The fox for many years has long been unable to put his emotions on his face. He smiled lightly and looked behind him without commenting: "What about the kid?"

    Duan Mingyue hastily turned around after talking to him. I went to the other side of the car to open the door for someone, and I didn't hear this question at all.

    Seeing this, Duan's father shook his head. Sure enough, he had a daughter-in-law but lost his father.

    Shen Yanjin struggled with the seat belt for a while, and got out of the car a step later.

    Duan Mingyue naturally took the backpack in his hand, took him to Duan's father, introduced him: "This is my father." Then she said to Shen's father, "This is my boyfriend, Shen Yanjin.

    " Mingyue's composure is different, Shen Yanjin is very nervous at the moment, he stammered and shouted: "Hello, uncle."

    Duan's father sized him up. The gloomy young man was completely different, so he smiled in satisfaction and nodded his head: "Mother Mingyue is cooking in the house. She heard that you are coming today, and she insists on cooking by herself. She can't persuade you. Come in."

    Attitude It was surprisingly kind.

    Shen Yanjin looked up at the man beside him, Duan Mingyue smiled at him, took his hand and led him into the gate of the mansion.

    --

    Duan Mingyue must do what he says, the two days at Duan's house, except for the daily training, is basically pure enjoyment, without anyone disturbing. Duan's father and Duan's mother are very busy people, even in the middle of the year, they are rarely at home. Most of the time, there are only him and Duan Mingyue in this mansion.

    Later, Duan Mingyue told him that in fact, this house was painted under his name, because Duan's parents and Duan only came back to live in the Chinese New Year, and they usually have their own house outside.

    This made Shen Yanjin understand once again what a hateful rich person is.

    He has been heavily influenced by capitalism, and in a blink of an eye, the annual vacation is over, and the last preseason game that will determine their place in the top four is just around the corner.

    On the last day, Duan Mingyue made up the last two hours of live broadcast in the study, while Shen Yanjin stayed by his side as usual to do his own training.

    Tapping the keyboard, he manipulated the little mermaid wall on the screen to cover the jungler with residual blood to escape, and at the same time, he quietly disappeared into the dark area of ​​vision. Shen Yanjin was going back to the city to look through the equipment in the store, when he heard Duan Mingyue replying to the barrage with a smile.

    "Where are you now? At home."

    "Yes, I turned on the camera today, and I'm in a good mood." "