Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    The attitude of total dedication is more like flattery than desire.

    Duan Mingyue touched his face, lowered her head, and found that Shen Yanjin also stood up.

    Shen Yanjin shyly pulled off the hem of his clothes, as if trying to cover it up: "I'm going to rinse my mouth."

    Duan Mingyue didn't stop him, but stood up and followed to the bathroom, where the two of them had another ridiculous time.

    At night, Shen Yanjin lay under the quilt, and said softly: "Brother, what happened before is not so important, the most important thing is that we are together now, I want to have a good time with you."

    Duan Mingyue hooked his waist, kissed He: "Well, go to sleep, good night." The

    next afternoon, Kai stared at the two big dark circles staggering from the dormitory to the training room on the second floor.

    Song Yuan was taken aback seeing his half-dead look: "What's the matter?"

    Tans rarely replied: "Maybe he was beaten while gossiping about others."

    Song Yuan said: "Wow, who the hell is that?" That's too much! Kai, call Dad, Dad help you avenge!"

    Kai has been fidgeting since Shen Yanjin dragged Duan Mingyue away yesterday, he couldn't sleep, so he just stayed up late and queued all night, It scored two points in six hours, which is miserable.

    Hearing Song Yuan's words, he replied with blank eyes: "It's the captain."

    Song Yuan paused and said: "Good fight."

    Tans laughed out loud.

    After a while, Lu Yuan walked in, and the three of them fell silent. The atmosphere of the first team has become like this since last season. Unless it is broadcast live, it is basically impossible to hear anyone talking, and people's hearts are scattered.

    "Tomorrow is the official game, and the training match will be FTK later, so let's play hard." Mao Qiude flipped through the materials and walked into the training room, "FTK will strengthen in the new season, and the bottom laners Peace and Alan don't need my introduction Alright, now they're on the road with a Korean aid...huh? Where's Red Moon and Sliver?"

    Kai looked back, and sure enough, it was empty.

    His heart trembled: No way, did it really quarrel? Got into a fight? Got into trouble?

    Just as he was hesitating whether to say something, Shen Yan just happened to walk to the door: "...I'm sorry, coach, I'm late."

    Mao Qiude glanced at him, and accidentally glanced at the little red marks on the young man's collar, and immediately He looked away sharply: "Deduct full attendance and one day's salary, let's go to training."

    After finishing speaking, he frowned, and asked again: "Where is Red Moon?"

    Shen Yanjin sat on his seat: "The captain will be here soon."

    Mao Qiude Looking at the thin and silent back of the rookie assistant, he already regarded Duan Mingyue as a shameless beast. The match is tomorrow, why is it so absurd!

    With a gloomy face, he felt that with Duan Mingyue's qualifications and personality, this kind of thing should not have happened before the game.

    Within ten minutes, Duan Mingyue walked into the training room. He didn't wear a team uniform today, but only a shirt and jeans. He has long legs and a narrow waist. He looks youthful like a high school student.