Chapter 9 Reunion

Chapter 9 Reunion

    The next day, Shen Yanjin got up early and went to the hospital.

    Hearing from the phone, the doctor's voice was very clear and his tone was very gentle, so when Shen Yanjin saw the burly man in the consulting room, he didn't react for a long time.

    He tentatively called: "Doctor Li?" The big man

    looked over, nodded with a smile, and spoke, his voice was exactly the same as on the phone: "Hello, you are Mr. Shen who made an appointment yesterday."

    Okay.

    When Shen Yanjin sat down, he was still thinking wildly in his mind: No wonder they say no to online dating, the gap between a real person and a voice is too great.

    The doctor introduced by Yue Fengling was really skilled in his business. After running around in the hospital, several examinations were completed. Dr. Li observed for a while holding up the film that had just been taken, and said, "I need an operation     .

    "

It was just physical therapy, but I didn't expect it to have developed into surgery now.

    Dr. Li frowned and said, "Your wrist is very serious. It has been inflamed for a long time. You..." He seemed to want to say, don't you feel pain? He glanced at Shen Yanjin and changed, "Didn't you go to the hospital?"

    Shen Yanjin sighed, and told the truth: "I have been there, but the doctor asked me to go there for two hours of physical therapy every day. I didn't have time at that time, so..." He scratched his hair, "Doctor, if this operation is done, it will be successful . What is the rate, and will there be sequelae? Money is not a problem, you say it is."     Dr. Li glanced at him: "I know you guys are not short of money. But it's not a money problem, this inflammation, in your wrist It has existed for too long, and minor illnesses have turned into serious illnesses."     As he spoke, he dug out a folder from the desk drawer and flipped through a few pages of information: "This operation, let me tell you the truth, has a very high success rate. Low, but if the rehabilitation is active, there will be no sequelae."     Shen Yanjin said: "If it fails?"

    Dr. Li said: "If you fail, it won't cause you to be unable to use your right hand or anything, but piano drawing and e-sports, which require micromanagement, are impossible."

    He handed those pages of information to Shen Yanjin: "This is not a trivial matter, you should go back and discuss it with your family."

    Shen Yanjin's face froze, and soon returned to normal. He took the information: "Okay."

    Dr. Li taught him a few tricks of hand exercises and massage to relieve fatigue, and asked him to go home and think about it.

    After leaving the gate of the hospital, Shen Yanjin looked at the busy traffic on the street and looked up at the gleaming high-rise buildings all around, feeling a little confused.

    bet?

    But he can't afford to lose.

    At this moment, Shen Yanjin really wanted to confide in someone.

    However, if it's a trivial matter, it's an important decision related to the rest of his life. Who can he talk to about such a matter?

    Q Tube: 1027083947 Thinking of the "family" that Dr. Li just mentioned, he rubbed his face and smiled bitterly.

    After taking a taxi home, Shen Yanjin did the manual exercises twice according to the method taught by the doctor, and felt that the pressure on his wrist was really reduced a lot.