Chapter Forty Seven

Chapter Forty Seven

    Mi Yonghui was a perceptive person, so he slipped away decisively, the hall was quiet, and the other two looked at each other speechlessly.

    Shen Yanjin saw that Duan Mingyue looked at him silently, his brows were still frowning, and thought that finally came, and the timing and scene were good, so he said: "Moon God, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you." The previously thought-out rhetoric came out, "I still wanted to continue playing the game, and I did those things because of my infatuation. I really—"

    Duan Mingyue sighed, and raised her hand to interrupt his confession.

    Shen Yanjin stopped according to his words, and looked at the man with puzzled and nervous eyes.

    "I didn't want to hold you accountable." Duan Mingyue's expression softened a little, "I'll take you to the dormitory first."

    Shen Yanjin stopped talking instantly, unable to speak.

    He carefully looked at Duan Mingyue's face.

    Duan Mingyue said: "What's the matter?"

    It's nothing, it's just that you, a straight man, don't seem to have the self-consciousness of being liked by a gay for five years.

    Shen Yanjin moved his lips, but finally said nothing, and shook his head with a smile: "Okay."

    He thought, since Duan Mingyue has already paved this step for himself, then he should be more sensible to go down.

    So he followed Duan Mingyue through the landscape corridor and entered the elevator, all the way silent.

    Just when Shen Yanjin thought that Duan Mingyue would not speak again, the elevator door closed, and he heard a man's voice calmly saying: "If I'm being self-indulgent, then I apologize."

    Shen Yanjin didn't react, and said blankly: "What?"

    Duan Mingyue pressed the floor button, turned around and looked directly at him: "Do you like me?"

    Shen Yanjin's eyes widened, and his mind went blank for a moment.

    He stared blankly at Duan Mingyue, feeling his lips were dry and his throat tight, trying to think, but he was too flustered to form a logic.

    He thought about countless scenarios, but he never thought that Duan Mingyue would raise this question at such an opportunity.

    Shen Yanjin saw that Duan Mingyue remained silent just now, treating himself as if nothing had happened, and thought that Duan Mingyue wanted to pretend that nothing had happened, so he relaxed his vigilance.

    Suddenly launched an attack at this moment, and was really caught off guard.

    His face turned pale, he licked his lower lip, and tried hard to find a better and passable excuse for himself, but his blank brain couldn't turn around.

    In anxiety, he looked up at the display board on the elevator floor. God, he just went up to the first floor, and he thought it had been more than ten minutes!

    Duan Mingyue saw that the person was so frightened that she couldn't figure it out, her heart softened, and she said helplessly, "It seems like I'm bullying you."

    Shen Yanjin said "ah", and looked at him with a pitiful and puzzled expression.

    The elevator door just opened at this time. Duan Mingyue's dormitory is located on the southernmost side of the fourth floor. He has a special status. Except for his aunt, no one would come here to disturb him.

    The corridor was very quiet, the floor was covered with thick dark carpet, and it was soft to step on, and there were almost no footsteps.

    Duan Mingyue took Shen Yanjin to the door of her dormitory, and smiled: "I mean, if you like me, we can try."

    Shen Yanjin was even more confused.

    He stammered: "Moon, Luna? What do you mean? I..." He clenched his lower lip, "I'm a man."

    After finishing speaking, he lowered his head and continued without looking at Duan Mingyue Said: "I'm sorry, Luna, I know you are not seeking responsibility, but I feel guilty in my heart, I lied to you. Whether you think I am utilitarian or disgusting, I admit it. Just, I... I am I can't hold it back. But I can guarantee that no matter how you treat me, I will go all out to play the game and train seriously, so you don't have to... force it."

    In the end, Shen Yanjin didn't even know what he was talking about. Duan Mingyue promised him to try and responded to his feelings, he should be happy. But with honey in front of them, people who have suffered for too long would rather believe that it is arsenic than that it is the sugar that they have been thinking about for a long time.

    It can be said that if Shen Yanjin stays quietly by Duan Mingyue's side, he will feel very satisfied and happy, but if he is allowed to kiss and communicate with Duan Mingyue, he will feel panic and want to escape instead.

    Above her head, Duan Mingyue's laughter sounded indistinctly.

    He said, "If I felt forced, could I do that with you last night?"

    Last night?

    All the traces that he saw this morning resurfaced again, and Shen Yanjin had goose bumps all over his body. Could it be that he really thought so?

    He looked up, his face flushed: "I was drunk last night, I don't remember anything..."

    Duan Mingyue originally wanted to wait, wait, wait until XXDY has the result and the truth is clarified, and then tell Shen Yanjin open.

    But in the hall, Duan Mingyue couldn't wait any longer when she heard the little assistant open her mouth to apologize to herself, with a guilty face and a look of sorry for herself.

    I have done so many wrong things to Shen Yanjin, but now I am apologizing to him instead, what is the reason for this?

    What's more, he has made Shen Yanjin wait for too long. Even if he could wait, he was no longer willing to let Shen Yanjin live in anxiety.

    Duan Mingyue raised her hand and straightened the collar of the young man in front of her: "It doesn't matter if you don't remember, my room is right next door."

    He looked directly into Shen Yanjin's eyes: "Do you want to come in?"?