Chapter 58

Chapter 58 (800 recommendations plus updates)

    Father or not, Shen Yanjin has actually forgotten about it. In the past, he would definitely be able to remember this incident till the end of time, but now it is different, now when he wakes up every morning and sees Duan Mingyue's sleeping face beside him, he just feels that he can forgive all the idiots in the world on the spot.

    Shifeng didn't know about Shen Yanjin's transformation, and he still thought he was a master of vengeance who could keep the grievance of one dollar until two years later. In addition, he was at the headquarters before, if Shen Yanjin hadn't stopped him, he would have almost fought with others, so he thought Even more guilty.

    Are you willing to bet and admit defeat? Isn't it just a father, he yelled!

    The momentum is full of pride.

    And this sound of father really shocked countless black fans. Due to the freshly released lottery results, a large part of the crowd coming here are TWG fans.

    Originally wanted to ridicule the opponent, but in the end, I ran into the scene of my jungler calling someone's father below, and my head was full of question marks.

    This was not enough, after a while, Yue Fengling also came, and under Shi Feng's "Dad", he said coolly: "It's good to have a career and a son, congratulations @Sliver Double Harvest."

    So The wind, which should have been covered by dark clouds and bloody rain, suddenly changed direction. Everyone who clicked on this Weibo began to eagerly discuss "Is Sliver really Shifeng's father?" and "Did Sliver bet with Shifeng?" What?" Those who scolded people are now in the minority.

    When Shen Yanjin saw this comment, he couldn't laugh or cry, but at the same time his heart was warm. He has no popularity, his only two friends are Yue Fengling and Shi Feng. Now that Shi Feng posted this Weibo, the willingness to gamble and concede defeat is only superficial, and it is true to help Shen Yanjin to comment.

    As for Yue Fengling, just now he saw him pretending to be a master at the lottery ceremony with no expression, so he turned his head and ran to make fun of Shi Feng, and used his own traffic to help Shen Yanjin further control and comment.

    With the efforts of the two of them, this Weibo turned out to be the most mildly commented Weibo about Sliver in recent times.

    Shen Yanjin privately sent a thank you to the two of them respectively, and then switched to the large size on Weibo, forwarded it and added comments.

    As soon as it was posted, a reminder popped up on Weibo: Your special attention @KW-RedMoon has just posted a new update.

    Shen Yanjin slightly widened his eyes.

    [@KW-RedMoon: Welcome, my little assistant. //@Sliver: Thank you, I will try my best to live up to everyone's trust. //@KW Gaming Club: Welcome @Sliver to join the KW team, please look forward to Sliver's performance in the new season~]

    Kai was still eating melons, following the troubled waters in the comment section of the official blog, when he heard a hurried voice coming from the headset He said "I'll go out for a while", before he could react, he heard footsteps, and Sliver had already pushed open the door of the training room and walked out quickly.

    Shen Yanjin was not at ease wherever he went, so he ran back to the dormitory before calling Duan Mingyue.

    It took a while for Duan Mingyue to pick it up, the background sound was a bit noisy, he said to Shen Yanjin in a low voice, "Wait a moment", and then he seemed to come to a quiet place: "Hello?"