Chapter 67

Chapter 67 (1200 recommendations plus updates)

    Shen Yanjin did not expect that Lu Yuan would come here out of nowhere.

    If it was someone else at this time, they would have already discovered that he was actually holding the key in his hand, but Lu Yuan, an idiot, really regarded him as a pervert who plotted against Duan Mingyue and wanted to sneak into Duan Mingyue's room. Straight forward to grab Shen Yanjin's arm: "You're crazy...! You shameless——"

    "Stop, stop, stop—"

    Kai ran over in a panic when he heard the noise, and separated the two assistants "What are you doing in the middle of the night?"

    Lu Yuan immediately changed her face when someone else was there, pointing at Shen Yanjin as if she had suffered a lot: "He stole the captain's door!"

    Shen Yanjin stood in the original On the ground, the indifference and disgust on his face were unreservedly displayed. He looked at Lu Yuan coldly, with an indifferent posture, as if he was watching a ridiculous performance.

    Kai knew the relationship between his captain and Sliver in his heart, and in his heart Lu Yuan was already a "dead person" who would leave KW as soon as the contract expired, so his attitude was naturally more partial to Shen Yanjin: "What are you stealing? You are crazy." Dare to talk nonsense?"

    Lu Yuan said, "Then why is he squatting at the door of the captain's room in the middle of the night?"

    Kai secretly slandered, as a young couple, they do whatever they like and don't care about you. He still had to deal with it: "Sliver is holding the key in his hand, can't you see it?"

    Lu Yuan's expression froze, and then she saw the thing in Shen Yanjin's hand: "Then... that may not be given to him by the captain... …"

    "Didn't the captain give it to him or where did it come from?" Kai was killing her. "Maybe it was the captain who asked him to enter the room?"

    Lu Yuan stopped talking.

    Looking at the woman in front of him, Kai sighed, thinking a little sadly: that shy and gentle girl six years ago was completely swallowed up by material desires and disappeared.

    In the past, he just liked Duan Mingyue, and he did some bragging in private. It didn't affect the game, and it was annoying, so he pretended he didn't see it.

    Ever since Shen Yanjin came... No, it should be since returning home from the World Championships, Lu Yuan has changed.

    Logically speaking, KW and Duan Mingyue should have replaced Lu Yuan long ago.

    But Lu Yuan's fans and popularity are very high. She is a woman who is good at superficial skills, and she is a beautiful female e-sports player with excellent grades. She is naturally admired and liked by countless people. .

    If she was so determined to bite back, the scene would turn into barefoot people who are not afraid to wear shoes. After all, they haven't reached the point where they are going to tear their skins apart.

    In the past few seasons, the club has also found a few assistants, but those people either had problems in the training match, or ran away inexplicably just after signing the contract. willing to come.

    In addition, Lu Yuan didn't do anything particularly unreasonable except that her level was poor, so she kept procrastinating.

    The arrival of Shen Yanjin undoubtedly broke this weird deadlock.