Chapter 45 Signing the contract

    Mi Yonghui stood there without moving or speaking for a long time, his eyes were straightened, making Shen Yanjin's heart tremble.

    He didn't know that the fact that UOOW was going to join the team was well known within KW, and at the moment he only thought that Mi Yonghui was so dazed because he saw that he was Sliver.

    Duan Mingyue stood next to him, but he understood it at a glance. He coughed lightly and broke the silence: "UOOW's entry into the team will be cancelled, and replaced by Sliver." Looking at Mi Yonghui, "Is there any problem?" A

    word awakened two people.

    Mi Yonghui had preconceived ideas, and felt that Duan Mingyue could never be gay. After hearing this, he had no doubts about him, and secretly slapped himself on the forehead: I was so busy and dizzy, how could Sliver be UOOW, I was also confused.

    Immediately after thinking about it, he thought about the series of public relations problems that Sliver would face after joining his own team. His face became less stiff and more depressed.

    Shen Yanjin understood the deep meaning in Mi Yonghui's eyes just now, and wished he could dig a hole and bury himself on the spot.

    Only he and Duan Mingyue knew about pretending to be a woman and turning on the voice changer, so it could barely be regarded as half-interesting.

    But if everyone knows it, it is a dark history of iron.

    Shen Yanjin felt extremely painful.

    The two looked at each other and smiled awkwardly.

    Mi Yonghui said: "No problem, no problem, the legal department is here, follow me." After speaking, he turned to Duan Mingyue, "Does the contract need to be rewritten?

    " The listed price."

    Shen Yanjin suddenly raised his head when he heard this, and looked at him in surprise.

    Mi Yonghui was used to Duan Mingyue's profligacy like this, so he calmly agreed. Anyway, the boss spends money, and the boss himself is willing. He is a part-time worker, so don't worry too much about it.

    I just don't know what went wrong with UOOW. They didn't join the team. Duan Mingyue was able to find Sliver to make up for it temporarily. The relationship between the two is obviously not bad.

    hiss.

    Mi Yonghui's hairy feeling came out again.

    He recalled it, and suddenly remembered that when the team had just returned to China, he became angry because of Sliver's retweeting of the rumors to recruit gangsters for the team. At that time, Duan Mingyue seemed to be the one who came out to interrupt...

    terrible.

    Mi Yonghui didn't dare to think about it anymore.

    He decided to save his poor brain capacity for the unfinished work, smiled at Shen Yanjin, and walked towards the legal department.

    Shen Yanjin glanced at Duan Mingyue, feeling that he deserved it: "Luna, I'm a free agent now, without a contract." The

    professional player's transfer fee, that is, the list price, part of which needs to be drawn to the original club , and the remaining part is the player's personal signing fee.

    Shen Yanjin firstly felt that based on his ugly results and the atmosphere of celebration in the entire network when he retired, signing KW now, even a rookie contract, is already very flattering.

    Secondly, he is a free agent. If he is paid according to the listed price of the first-line players, and based on the original club's commission, he can eat an extra one or two million signing fees for nothing.

    Duan Mingyue glanced at him indifferently, and said: "I know, I am willing.

    Shen Yanjin made him feel uncomfortable, and his heart was full of emotions, hot and sore.

    He opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say a lot , but didn’t say anything. Just then Mi Yonghui called him, Shen Yanjin responded, lowered his head and didn’t dare to look at Duan Mingyue again, and left in a hurry.

    Duan Mingyue didn’t follow, but he didn’t go back to the second floor Training room. Shen Yanjin entered the team today. He had greeted Mao Qiude in advance. After the small assistant entered the team, he would personally accompany him from the plane to the dormitory.

    He sat on the sofa and asked someone to help Shen Yanjin go to the airport to get it. The forgotten luggage, then open the chat software and enter.

    [KW-RedMoon: Can you find a way to find the chat records from five years ago? ]

    [XXDY: Five years ago? ]

    [XXDY: Depends on luck. If the server deletes the cloud record, it will be gone, and if it is still saved, it will be retrieved. 】

    Duan Mingyue took out a cigarette from her arms, didn't light it up, and bit into her mouth to get addicted: Then please check it for me. ?