Chapter 41 Crossing the line

    The person on the other end of the line was clearly drunk.

    Otherwise, how could it be possible to say such frank and attractive words.

    Without the cover of the voice changer, the voice coming from the receiver is undoubtedly a man's voice.

    But Duan Mingyue couldn't restrain the surge of emotion in her heart at all. Duan Mingyue has a normal IQ, he is very clear about what it means to be obsessed with a man for five years.

    More importantly, this relationship is not one-way.

    YanGold obviously likes him too.

    Otherwise...how could he do so many stupid things for himself.

    Thinking of this, Duan Mingyue felt that she couldn't wait any longer, and just wanted to see the little assistant in person.

    Shen Yanjin's feeling was right, he saw the photo and was hinted again that his heart was indeed moved.

    But he didn't follow his will to continue. One is because he is serious about this relationship, and the misunderstanding between the two has not been solved, and the minds have not communicated. It is a very irresponsible thing to cross the line online. YanGold can be impulsive, but Duan Mingyue must remain rational.

    Second, it was because the little assistant was still wearing a UOOW vest and pretending to be a woman, and she flirted with him on the Internet in a daze, so what would YanGold think?

    That's why Duan Mingyue asked Shen Yanjin when he would be able to join the team.

    The two already liked each other, and when they met and opened up the conversation, wouldn't everything fall into place?

    Duan Mingyue's calculations were good, but he never expected that there would be such an accident - the little assistant was drunk, not only took the initiative to call, but also said such words.

    It is still used in the original tone.

    Even though Duan Mingyue considers herself a gentleman, she can't be Liu Xiahui at the moment.

    He took the elevator back to his dormitory, and smiled with the corners of his lips: "Why tempt me?"

    Shen Yanjin hugged the quilt phone, and said honestly: "... because I want to do bad things with you."

    Duan Mingyue's eyes darkened, leaning against the bed, reached out and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt, and continued to be persuasive: "What is it like?" I need you to take a photo like that for me? Huh? Say it obediently."

    "Woo...I..." Shen Yanjin is now in a daze, alcohol burns into his blood into unbearable heat, and his whole brain is chaotic . In the hoarse voice of the man on the other end of the phone, the heat seemed to turn into something else.

    After being drunk, Shen Yanjin was extremely honest about any desires in his body and mind.

    Duan Mingyue keenly caught the sound of the zipper being unzipped, and realized the young man's actions. His breathing suddenly became heavy: "What are you doing?" What is

    Shen Yanjin doing? He didn't understand what he was doing either.

    He just followed the lead of pleasure.

    The sky was not yet completely dark at this time, and a thin afterglow fell from the gap in the curtains. In the dim room, the face of the tall and tall young man was blush with drunkenness, and his eyebrows and eyes could only be called delicate. Sometimes it also has a slightly confusing taste.

    He was delirious and groping around. Even so, the maddening heat still hasn't diminished in the slightest, and even intensified.

    Hearing Duan Mingyue's question, Shen Yanjin said aggrievedly: "Brother, I feel so uncomfortable, what should I do?"

    Duan Mingyue closed her eyes and sighed in her heart: How much did you drink?

    His Adam's apple rolled, and he said in a hoarse voice: "Good boy, brother will teach you..."?