Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Duan Mingyue seemed to have expected this answer long ago, the smile on her lips softened, and she put her arms around Shen Yanjin.

    He said: "I could have given her the last respect."

    Shen Yanjin said vigilantly: "Are you feeling sorry for her?"

    Duan Mingyue laughed: "How is it possible. I'm just afraid that you think this is too bad."

    "I'm not The Holy Mother." Shen Yanjin lowered his eyes, his eyelashes flickering: "Whatever she did before, she got what she did. I didn't punish her just because I didn't have that ability. If someone made a move, I was too happy."

    For Shen Yanjin, Lu Yuan's pickled What he did really disgusted him. If possible, Shen Yanjin would rather not see this person for the rest of his life, rather than chasing after him to "revenge".

    But for KW, Lu Yuan pulled down the strength of the entire team, and secretly persuaded many capable and talented support players to quit. Several times, the team's footsteps were stopped in the top four and eight in the world championship, and it was difficult to improve. If Kai and Duan Mingyue hadn't tried their best to turn the tide in this year's World Championship, and Song Yuan Tans played well, KW would have another year of decadence.

    And now this season is the wild and auxiliary double tour version, the importance of support is higher than in previous versions, if Lu Yuan still does this kind of thing... KW will be dragged down by her.

    After hearing Shen Yanjin's words, Duan Mingyue smiled and said, "I was thinking too much."

    Shen Yanjin hesitated and said, "The recording, you plan to..."

    It was what he recorded before, about how Lu Yuan persuaded him to quit and advised him Recording of match-fixing within the team.

    Once released, Lu Yuan will be completely finished.

    Any circle has its own bottom line, match-fixing and cheating are the bottom line of the e-sports circle. Shen Yanjin felt that Lu Yuan was clear that she would say such a thing, most likely because she didn't realize that this kind of behavior was also a kind of match-fixing.

    So ignorance is terrible.

    Duan Mingyue said unhurriedly: "Wait a little longer, it's not the time yet."

    ---

    Adhering to the style of doing what you say, the next few games are basically replicas of the game against SYG mode.

    Lu Yuan was in the first game, and regardless of whether she won or lost, she would be replaced, and Shen Yanjin would play an almost identical game. Although the right to belong to the team is her own, Duan Mingyue has never used the privilege in the past few years, but people's will, even if there is no privilege, from the coach to the players, they are all cooperating consciously or unconsciously.

    It stands to reason that KW's obvious targeting will make the public opinion bias towards Lu Yuan.

    It's a pity that this is not the entertainment circle or the fan circle, but the e-sports circle. When it comes to e-sports prowess, whoever is the best is the father.

    A celebrity once said: "It all depends on the peers."

    Shen Yanjin held the awareness of not steaming steamed buns to save his breath, and extended the training time longer. Basically every time he played, he could use the character Lu Yuan had used and play operations that were several times better than Lu Yuan's.