Chapter 23 Invitation

    Shen Yanjin was extremely impressed by Duan Mingyue's ascetic monk.

    This is not only because this is one of RedMoon's signature jungle characters, but also because when he first met Duan Ming as YanGold, Duan Mingyue played ascetic monk.

    He entered the game map with a mentality of breaking a can, and looked up. As expected, the opposite side was neatly filled with IDs starting with xx live broadcast.

    Who are these people?

    Are you so free?

    Shen Yanjin had never done a live broadcast, so naturally he didn't realize that he had the biggest traffic of WL. He looked at the lineup on the opposite side again, there was a group start, there was a front row, there was an explosion, and there was consumption.

    On the other hand, looking at myself... the mermaid alone has reduced the winning rate by at least 30%.

    It used to be 50-50, but now it's 20-80.

    Fortunately, there is a bright moon.

    His ascetic monk's jungle clearing efficiency is extremely high, and with Shen Yanjin's support, he finished clearing his own jungle in three minutes, bought equipment, and rushed directly to the opposite jungle to catch people.

    Just one word: pull.

    Shen Yanjin followed tremblingly, the mermaid princess is now delicate and weak, unable to run and cannot carry, if something happens, she will have to give her head.

    Duan Mingyue saw his caution, laughed and said: "Is there any need to be so afraid? Don't you believe me?"

    Shen Yanjin hurriedly said: "No, I don't believe it, I just don't believe myself."

    Duan Mingyue chuckled lightly: "Why don't you believe it? You play You are so powerful, look, how many people want to play a game with you."

    Shen Yanjin only thought that he was joking with himself about Kai, and said helplessly: "Luna, why do you even laugh at me... ..."

    Duan Mingyue smiled without explaining.

    The time for them to go to the opposite wild area was exactly right, and the opposite jungler just happened to spawn the last group of wild monsters in the blue buff area.

    The moment he saw Yue Xiao, the opponent's jungler quickly threw out two hook locks - the jungler he used was the Tata that Duan Mingyue had used before.

    Duan Mingyue raised her eyebrows: "This is...provoking me?"

    Seeing this, Shen Yanjin cursed Kai again and again in his heart.

    Kai intentionally let the light of UOOW overshadow Yuexiao. As a result, most people now feel that the fact that Tata played so smoothly in that round was due to UOOW, not Yuexiao.

    The opposing anchor obviously thinks so too, as can be seen from the fact that he took a Tata jungler in the same way in this round.

    After all, if the Tata he holds is better than this Yuexiao, wouldn't that be equivalent to comparing UOOW's wild king?

    Shen Yanjin didn't even know that he had changed from being popular to being popular.

    He was afraid that Duan Mingyue would be unhappy, so when he was about to say something, Duan Mingyue snorted lightly and said with a smile, "Come on, little U, it's all up to you."