Chapter Fifty-Nine

Chapter Fifty-Nine

    The middle road, as the name suggests, is the most central location on the game map. It is the intersection of four wild areas and two rivers. It is no exaggeration to say that this is the most critical strategic center.

    The principle of the auxiliary support routine is very simple. Assisted roaming to ensure the development of the middle lane, while the middle lane uses its good development to run continuously in the upper and lower lanes, spreading the advantage to teammates.

    But there are also great hidden dangers in this style of play, that is, this routine is too dependent on the personal ability of the mid laner. If you can't beat the opponent in the middle lane, and you can't even control the pawn line, then let's not talk about running the line. If you fight hard to support and get nothing, then not only your own development will be affected, but also Meimei in the middle lane on the opposite side will develop a bit Wave.

    Because of this, the current mainstream is Nosuke Shuangyou: the cost is small and the profit is high.

    A large part of the reason why Shen Yanjin proposed Zhongfu's routine is that he believes in Kai's personal strength. This person is very wretched, can steal development, protect teammates, and can stand up and output at critical moments.

    But Shen Yanjin never really fought Kai, and what impressed him most was the "just execution" when Kai didn't recognize him before.

    It ended badly.

    Kai didn't know at all that Sliver in the team was the culprit who made him cast a shadow on the bell spirit. He bought a blood bottle and swayed to the middle lane. I chose a space-time manipulator, and Lili was chosen on the opposite side, so it’s obvious that I want to solo with me?"

    Both of them are characters who push the line very hard and consume a lot of energy. Make up the knife under the tower, or just fight until you can't die.

    Shen Yanjin said: "Yes, in the battle of Tianwangshan, only those who survived can make up the knife."

    Kai impassioned: "Don't worry, see if I don't beat him to death, who am I? The first mid laner in the mid-season , the MVP is second only to Luna's man!"

    These words sound familiar.

    Shen Yanjin thought about it, and found that this statement was also used by Kai in the diamond game where he and Duan Mingyue met.

    It turned out badly.

    He didn't say anything, but after clearing the wave of pawns at level 4, he felt very worried from following the wild area to the grass in the middle.

    Surprisingly, Kai's wave really didn't go wrong, because he had already discussed with Shen Yanjin, and he didn't desperately press the pawn line, but went up to carry the pawn line to fight a wave from time to time, so as to keep his blood line at the same level. A numerical value that makes the opposite mid laner ready to move.

    With this kind of health, as long as the opponent's jungler is interested, he can take the head off in half a set. If you dare to play like this, you are either a fool or have full confidence in your own operations.

    And Kai is clearly the latter.

    Seeing Shen Yanjin walking into the grass, he calmly moved forward a position, this position attracted the hatred of the artillery soldiers, and also seduced the opposite mid laner.

    If Kai did this suddenly, it might cause suspicion, but since the beginning of this round, Kai has often made such "mistakes". Come down again and again, the false has become true.