Chapter 28 The so-called real hammer

    Shen Yanjin has heard many similar comments, a sharp edge that can easily hurt oneself, a double-edged sword with mixed benefits. But he never took it to heart.

    But as soon as Duan Mingyue said it, he cared very much.

    He scratched his hair, a little annoyed.

    The current change in style of play is simply because his teammate is Duan Mingyue, so Shen Yanjin is willing to give up his edge and play around Duan Mingyue. In fact, he has always been that double-edged sword and has never changed.

    Hearing Duan Mingyue's pertinent evaluation without any compliments, Shen Yanjin felt an indescribable loss.

    He never recognized himself, never appreciated himself.

    My expectation over the years is nothing more than a one-man show.

    Duan Mingyue sensed that he was not in the right mood, and was a little puzzled: "What's the matter, do you know him?

    " Here comes one to relieve depression, "Well, I, I have learned a little routine from him."

    Duan Mingyue saw that he didn't want to talk, and thoughtfully skipped the topic: "Then you really learned the essence. "

    Shen Yanjin was a little confused, and his words lost so many boundaries, he said: "Moon God, you mentioned the youth training camp earlier, what happened?"

    Duan Mingyue didn't answer, but asked instead: " Are you curious?"

    Shen Yan smiled foolishly: "After all, it's the place I might go in the future..."

    Hearing the girl's charming laughter in the earphones, Duan Mingyue unconsciously tapped twice on the table with her fingers.

    He did go to the youth training camp, yes.

    Three days ago, Duan Mingyue made an appointment with the person in charge of the youth training camp. The first team stopped practicing for a day. Taking advantage of this gap, Duan Mingyue went downstairs.

    The second floor and the first floor sound very close. In fact, the youth training camp is arranged on the south side of the floor. There are separate elevator stairs to go up and down, and there is also a side door for travel and take-out.

    In addition, the team has a clear rule that members of the youth training camp and the second team are not allowed to disturb the members of the first team for no reason. Therefore, even though they are in the same building, the youth training camp and the first team are like two worlds, and there is basically no intersection.

    Because there are relatively few people broadcasting the live broadcast, and the time spent with each other is short, there are almost no sounds in the youth training camp except for the sound of keyboard and mouse operations, and it is relatively quiet.

    Perhaps someone had revealed the news that Duan Mingyue would come. Every young student was staring at the screen with 120,000 points of seriousness, and even his sitting posture was a bit more upright than usual.

    Before Duan Mingyue came, she still felt that she had plenty of time, and she might be able to rest for a while after dealing with the matter.

    As a result, he stayed in the youth academy for six hours, almost all the staff of the youth academy were fired, and two coaches were also asked to leave the team.

    Even Duan Mingyue herself was surprised that there were such a group of rice worms in KW who only paid wages, did not do practical work, and used power to oppress others every day.