Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    The night of Yunshi has always been bustling like a city that never sleeps. All kinds of neon lights flicker among the tall buildings, the street lamps and car lights along the street are like a long streamer, the Milky Way on the ground, and the rainbow in the night.

    Here, it seems that there is everything, but the people who are really in it will feel that there is nothing here.

    Duan Mingyue's body was especially cold with the night breeze, but she was extremely enthusiastic. As soon as she entered the dormitory door, she pressed Shen Yanjin against the wall and gave her a good kiss.

    Shen Yanjin obediently let him bite his lips, and complained in a low voice: "Why are your hands so cold..."

    Duan Mingyue said: "I was in a hurry to come back, I forgot my gloves at the venue. Did you freeze?"

    Shen Yanjin shook his head, Burying her face into the man's neck, she greedily inhaled the smell of Duan Mingyue's body.

    He also knew that his dependence on Duan Mingyue had become more and more morbid recently, almost to the point where he couldn't see Duan Mingyue, so he scratched his heart and lungs.

    Only distance can produce beauty. Everyone needs space and freedom to be alone. Such clinginess will put a lot of pressure on people.

    Shen Yanjin couldn't control it, but Duan Mingyue didn't want him to control it either. Except for training games, he was by Shen Yanjin's side almost all the time, and whenever he was alone, his demeanor became even more intimate.

    For example, at this moment, Duan Mingyue indulged the young man in her arms, and even lowered her head to peck his earlobe: "You said you have something to ask me, what is it?"

    Shen Yan put his golden arms around Duan Mingyue's waist, his eyelashes drooping slightly: "You When did you find out that I belonged to YanGold?"

    It turned out to be because of this matter. Duan Mingyue said truthfully: "During that live broadcast."

    In other words, the specialness and specialness before was not because of herself... No, no, no, UOOW is also him, there is no point.

    Even though he said that, Shen Yanjin was still a little disappointed, he thought amusedly: Obviously he wanted to deceive Duan Mingyue, but in the end he felt sad, this is too much.

    Duan Mingyue saw his thoughts, smiled helplessly, and didn't explain much, just said: "It's my fault."

    But what Shen Yanjin really wanted to know was not this.

    His hand unconsciously grasped the hem of Duan Mingyue's shirt: "After you know it's me, why... I lied to you, aren't you angry?

    " It was a very good timing, he sensed the uneasiness of the young man in his arms, raised his hand and stroked his back twice: "Don't be angry, I added you as a friend back then because I thought UOOW was you." I feel that the relationship between the characters is too convoluted and complicated, and I find it a bit funny.

    But Shen Yanjin didn't find it funny at all, the truth seemed to be close at hand, he already trembled unconsciously.

    His trembling was naturally transmitted to Duan Mingyue.

    Duan Mingyue coaxed in a low voice: "What's wrong?"

    "Five years ago..." Shen Yanjin closed his eyes, "You want to recruit me into KW, right?"