Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    When seeing this hot search, Shen Yanjin was preparing to go to the arena.

    He thought he had read it wrong, and his eyes wandered back and forth on these four words several times before hesitatingly clicking in.

    What occupied the first topic of the topic was not any entertainment news from the e-sports club, but a statement issued by the official account of the WL League certified by the blue V.

    In the statement, it listed in detail the match-fixing behavior of several HG players who intentionally entrapped their teammates, and the coaching staff's failure to report. And then gave the corresponding evidence and punishment of life ban.

    The official poked Zhang Zi's fake greyhound racing, and it is impossible to enter this circle again in this life.

    The most poisonous thing is that the match-fixing players in this team are not just one or two, but the whole team, including six substitutes, were banned for life, and even the coach was not spared.

    If you want to say who is the most unlucky, the boss of HG is probably the most unlucky. He only invests and doesn't care about business. Now the retribution has come, losing the players and the coach, the team can only be regarded as an empty shell.

    The comments below are scolding.

    However, although the official said that the HG team entrapped their teammates, they did not specify who was entrapped. Therefore, even though some people in the comment area guessed that the unlucky guy was Sliver, there was no big disturbance. It was suppressed.

    In competitive competitions, match-fixing is the same as cheating, it is a felony that everyone shouts and beats.

    After reading the statement, Shen Yanjin felt a little like in a dream, that group of people...is finished?

    HG team, gone?

    He went back and looked at the few pieces of evidence given by the authorities. Unlike in the past, the alliance would give detailed investigation results after various punishments, but this time the evidence was relatively vague.

    Shen Yanjin felt a little strange, frowned, and turned to the next Weibo.

    This Weibo is more entertaining. The publisher is an e-sports news company. The nine pictures attached below detail the chat records that were not released by the official.

    After seeing these pictures, Shen Yanjin's heart became more complicated.

    He had thought that HG would stumble, but he didn't expect to stumble in this form.

    These chat records clearly showed that HG's fake match was not found out, but was revealed by themselves!

    Shen Yanjin's mood was complicated, like, you knew your enemy would die, but he died, and the cause of death was that they stepped on the banana peel they threw, slipped and fell to their death!

    It's an indescribable feeling.

    He quit Weibo, and suddenly remembered what Duan Mingyue said "it will end soon".

    It was a coincidence that he had to think about it, so he clicked on the chat bar: "Luna, did you do that HG thing?"

    Five minutes later, Duan Mingyue replied with a "yes".

    Nothing to hide.

    Shen Yanjin pursed his lips: "Moon God, you don't have to do it for me..." Before