Chapter Thirteen What do you think of me?

    Duan Mingyue swears that he is definitely not gay, and asking the boy on the other side of the computer to call her "brother" is just for fun and to tease him.

    But Duan Mingyue never expected that the other side actually yelled, and yelled so... It made one's heart itch.

    Now, even if Duan Mingyue was as thick-skinned as a city wall, she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed.

    He coughed lightly, and said in his heart: Sure enough, my practice is not enough.

    "Come in."

    After Shen Yanjin shouted, he was also dizzy and extremely shy. It happened to be a game at this time, so he hurriedly clicked in, not forgetting to remind him in a low voice.

    "Yeah." Duan Mingyue straightened her face, "I'll use the swordsman to fight wildly, you can follow me." It's

    about the score, Shen Yanjin hurriedly waved the messy thoughts in his heart, and replied: "Okay, you Is there any help you want?"

    Duan Mingyue curled her lips: "It's okay, you can take whatever you want, even if you don't want to move, you can hang a cat on me."

    This person!

    Shen Yanjin, who had just decided to seal his heart and lock his emotions, made a breakthrough in a second: "How can this be done..."

    "Why can't this be done?" Duan Mingyue's skin thickness recovered really quickly, after such a short time, she started to tease Shen Yanjin again: "You I’m calling my brother, but I can’t take you to lie down and win? Is my brother’s gold medal not worthy?”

    Shen Yanjin gritted his teeth: “… Deserving! Too worthy!”

    Having said that, he still didn’t take the fairy cat, but I chose Ice Witch.

    As an auxiliary position, this role can neither run nor carry. It has only one advantage, it has more control, and the control time is long and the cooldown time is short.

    One slows down for a while, and the other freezes for a while. With the swordsman, once the wind is down, you can beat the opponent to death.

    But once there is a headwind, life would be worse than death on my side.

    At this stage, everyone is divided into slaves, and one point can be fatal. Generally speaking, if you choose such a life-and-death character, your teammates will start to interact in the chat bar.

    However, maybe Duan Mingyue's blinding golden medal played a role, the teammates were quiet and didn't fart a single fart. Even when Shen Yanjin typed out at the beginning that he would not go down, the AD didn't say anything, and directly chose a character with strong self-defense.

    He immediately felt a lot more relieved.

    Shen Yanjin has been playing WL for two years, and finally experienced the exhilaration of being feigned by his thighs.

    I have to say, it is very comfortable, very addictive, and very face-lifting.

    Duan Mingyue seemed to be accustomed to this kind of treatment, looking at the loading interface, she approached Shen Yanjin and said, "Xiaoyan, you worked so hard to score a silver medal?"

    Shen Yanjin was a little uncomfortable with this title: "Yes."

    "Isn't it painful for you to play solo every day as a support? Have you never thought about finding someone to play in duo?"