Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Hearing this, Shen Yan's golden ears became redder even more.

    Just now he was really supporting that jungler with all his heart, but in the end he couldn't tell whether it was real or not, he felt as if it was really Duan Mingyue playing double row with him.

    Since he was still in the training room, with so many ears listening, he pursed his lips and didn't speak, but the emotion in his eyes couldn't be hidden, especially after Duan Mingyue expressed his heart, Shen Yanjin would not hide it The temperature inside is almost scalding.

    "Ahem." Mao Qiude coughed twice, interrupting the two people's eye contact. Duan Mingyue is really not afraid of being spotted by others.

    "Very good, that's how you play. From now on, you will play ten RANK games every day. The requirements are very simple: solo platoon and double play with field assistants."

    Shen Yanjin nodded. Mao Qiude didn't talk about the training match, and he didn't ask about it tactfully. In two days, the lottery will be drawn, and the official match is just around the corner. No one will joke about it. Now that Lu Yuan is replaced by Shen Yanjin, if the public opinion doesn't mention it first, there will not be enough time to adjust.

    Of course, Mao Qiude also selfishly hid Shen Yanjin as a trick. The preseason game is a point system, with fault tolerance, and several teams will basically hide a killer move. But the playoffs are different. The cruel elimination system is also related to the quota of the World Championships. In case something happens to Luyuan, Shen Yanjin can also catch Shen Yanjin by surprise.

    Anyway, take your time, there is no rush.

    Mao Qiude patted Shen Yanjin on the shoulder and went to watch the training of the others.

    Shen Yanjin felt that he was too turbulent, he couldn't calm down to train now, he wanted to kiss Duan Mingyue, it would be best if Duan Mingyue could hold him in his arms.

    No, no.

    Duan Mingyue, a person who can't even broadcast a live broadcast during a competition, will definitely not like the situation where his feelings affect his training.

    He breathed out, and was about to log in to his tuba account when he felt Duan Mingyue reach out and tap his arm gently.

    Shen Yanjin turned his head and saw that Duan Mingyue had stood up, smiled and gave him a look, and then walked out of the training room first.

    He was stunned, looked behind him with a guilty conscience, and hurriedly followed.

    Duan Mingyue kept walking, led him all the way back to the elevator, and pressed the up button.

    Shen Yanjin was a little surprised, and hesitated: "Luna, there is still training."

    "I'll give you a day off today." Duan Mingyue smiled, as if feeling helpless at his rigidity, "You just came here after a long journey, so I won't give you a break." Letting you go into training just after taking a rest, I would be too cruel. Just now I asked Mao Qiu...the coach to look at you first."

    Shen Yanjin also felt that he was indeed a little impatient at this moment, he lowered his head and did not speak again, On the surface he calmed down, but in fact he was very disturbed inside: now that there is no one around, he and Duan Mingyue are alone, how could he be able to calm down?

    Duan Mingyue did the same, with a serious look, she led Shen Yanjin into the elevator and went back to the fourth floor.

    Shen Yanjin's luggage had already been delivered, and it was neatly placed at the door of Duan Mingyue's room.