Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Fifty-Four

    Immediately after joining the team is the official announcement. In Mi Yonghui's words, this is the first key point of public relations, and there must be no delay.

    Otherwise, when the lottery is drawn the day after tomorrow and the entry list is released, their team's public relations will be completely put in a passive position.

    Shen Yanjin naturally let it go. When Duan Mingyue and the others went to the training match in the afternoon, he followed Mi Yonghui to take official photos.

    I have to say that Mi Yonghui is still quick and thoughtful in his work. In just one day, the team uniform has been rushed out. The word Sliver was embroidered on the collar of the black and red coat, Shen Yanjin gently stroked the uneven embroidery surface with his thumb, a little joy was revealed from the bottom of his eyes.

    Mi Yonghui urged him with two huge dark circles under his eyes: "Put it on and see if the size fits you."

    Shen Yanjin put it on according to his words, it was not too big, but it was a bit empty.

    Duan Mingyue, who was watching from the side, remembered that the little assistant said that he had been in the hospital for the past half month, and felt pain in her heart, so she stepped forward and straightened Shen Yanjin's collar.

    Shen Yanjin glanced at Mi Yonghui in a panic, and said in a low voice: "Moon God, I'll do it myself."

    "It's okay." Duan Mingyue straightened his collar for him, and suddenly leaned slightly to his ear: "On the collarbone It still has teeth marks, so pay attention when you take pictures."

    Shen Yanjin suddenly felt a tingle in the part that was raised by the man, he raised his head and looked at the "culprit" in front of him as if complaining and shyly, "Yeah "A cry.

    Duan Mingyue smiled, straightened up, and pulled away like a normal person: "Go."

    Mi Yonghui gave Duan Mingyue a weird look: When did this person become such a mother-in-law?

    Lu Yuan, who came from the other end of the corridor, happened to bump into this scene. From her perspective, she could only see Duan Mingyue's back and Shen Yanjin's coquettish eyes.

    She thought of the news she heard from Fever yesterday, and a goosebump suddenly appeared on her back.

    Sliver doesn't like Duan Mingyue, does he?

    Lu Yuan frowned, and at the same time, she vaguely recalled an event from a long time ago in her mind.

    Five years ago, there was once a famous passer-by king supporter, and all the teams were vying for him, and Duan Mingyue even double-platooned with him for a while.

    That assistant also seems to be a gay who likes Duan Mingyue.

    what do you say that is?

    ……forget.

    However, that person retreated in spite of the difficulties, and he obediently disappeared by using some tricks, but this Sliver had already danced in front of his eyes.

    Lu Yuan is not stupid, she must hold such an important knife and hide it behind her back. So even though she felt annoying and disgusting, she only took a deep look at Shen Yanjin, turned around and entered the training room without saying anything.

    As for Shen Yanjin, he didn't notice Lu Yuan's appearance, bid farewell to Duan Mingyue, and followed Mi Yonghui's urging to the shooting location.