Chapter 93 (End)

Chapter 93 (End)

    Two days later, TWG defeated WOF and entered the final.

    The venue for the final final will be at the Yunshi Sports Center, KW's home stadium.

    Shen Yanjin left from here, and started from here again.

    On the day of the finals, he thought he would be very nervous, but the moment he actually sat on the gaming chair, his mood was surprisingly calm.

    In the earphones, Kai was joking and joking, and Tans complained about him once and for all. The two had an awkward relationship some time ago, but now, it has become the same as before.

    Song Yuan was as calm as ever, but when the camera moved over, he smiled extraordinarily brightly, probably because his girlfriend came to the scene again.

    After Shen Yanjin adjusted the equipment, he heard Duan Mingyue ask himself in the earphones: "Are you nervous?"

    He made a smile: "Not nervous, I can't wait to start."

    "That's the momentum! Go!" Kai was impassioned, " KW must win!"

    "Must win!"

    --

    In the final arena, the audience was like this, and the cheers were louder and louder.

    In the first game, TWG played the original mid laner and tried to fight KW head-on. In 20 minutes, 39 kills were made, and the fight broke out directly. In the end, TWG still failed to beat KW.

    In the second game, Aiai came on the field, and his business management was more "sticky" than Duan Mingyue. The fourth time, Shi Feng escaped with a trace of blood under his hands. Kai couldn't wait to cross the screen and go to the next game room to compete with Aiai's imperial city. ,too disgusting!     Shifeng lives in the middle lane, and he has to take a look at it every few minutes. If you are caught off guard, you will be caught, but if you want to play back squat, you will be saved by Aiai in various ways. As his Kai is almost tortured to death.     Once the middle road collapsed, the disadvantage spread directly to the wild area. Duan Mingyue didn't drop the map resources, but he couldn't go further to attack.

    Thirty-six minutes, TWG caught Shen Yanjin and Kai to death in the wild area, Aiai held Duan Mingyue in check, Duan Mingyue took the head, but taking this opportunity, TWG firmly controlled Dalong.

    Forty minutes, the KW base was broken, and the score came to one to one.

    In the third game, Song Yuan took the output fighter hero, Kai simply took the shield support, and started to mix with Aiai in the middle lane. Come to support one step ahead. Tans is purely resisting the pressure in the bottom lane, his teammates are all fighting in the upper half of the jungle, and Kai is pinned down in the middle lane. He is just making up for this game.

    In the later stage, if you get mixed up, you will get up, and it doesn't matter if you can't get mixed up. You can hide behind, and if you don't send it, you will win.

    Fortunately, after Song Yuan stood up, he helped Kai push down the first tower in the middle lane, freeing him to help the bottom lane, and then changed lanes. Tans went to the relatively safe middle lane to continue to develop and eat lanes. He did not lag behind too much in equipment.

    Compared with Shen Yanjin, TWG's support is still too immature. When he was doing vision, Shen Yanjin captured him twice, once to Song Yuan, and once to Tans.

    Duan Mingyue has full control over map resources, snowballing, fighting, arresting people and taking towers in one go. In the end, the TWG base exploded, and KW won the match point first.