Chapter 7 UOOW

Chapter 7 UOOW

    Shen Yanjin didn't read the reply after finishing daydreaming. Throwing the phone away, closing the laptop, standing up and going to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

    When he first renovated, he deliberately left enough space in the kitchen, and installed a huge floor-to-ceiling glass window inside. Standing on a high place, you can overlook the scenery of the whole city. At this time, it was mid-afternoon, and the hazy and warm sunlight shone down, shining golden and extremely soft. On a rare sunny day in winter, even the chill has dissipated a lot.

    Outside the window, there are tall buildings, streets, and winding alleys in the old city. Everything is so strange and familiar, with an indescribable nostalgia.

    Bencheng has changed a lot over the years, yet nothing seems to have changed.

    Suddenly, a phone rang, shattering the moment of tranquility. Shen Yanjin regained his senses, put down his glass, and returned to the living room.

    The call was from Lu Hui.

    "Hello? Xiao Jinzi, have you woken up?" His voice still sounded exhausted after a hangover, and his tongue was too big to straighten, "Hiss, why does my head hurt so much?" Well..."

    Shen Yanjin said: "What else could be the reason why you drank too little.

    " I'm so energetic, but I'm so dull, is this the power of youth?"

    Shen Yanjin heard that he was joking, and smiled: "Okay, let's talk about something."

    Lu Hui paused, knowing that he This little boy doesn't like to engage in such twists and turns, so he just went straight to the point: "Xiao Jinzi, your parents know you're back."

    Hearing the word "parents", the muscles on Shen Yanjin's back suddenly tightened , and slowly relax.

    He unconsciously clenched the fingers holding the phone, his knuckles were raised, and turned slightly white with force, but his voice was the same as usual: "Okay, I see."

    "Little Jinzi..."

    Lu Hui hesitated to speak.

    He and Shen Yanjin grew up wearing a pair of trousers since they were young, and they know all about the mess in Shen Yanjin's family.

    Five years ago, Bincheng was still a relatively closed small town, and Shen Yanjin dropped out of school to play e-sports, which was purely against the sky. Lu Hui still remembers the commotion at that time to this day. Shen's father and Shen's mother strongly objected, beating and scolding, but Shen Yanjin was very planned and prepared, and handed in the application for dropping out of school early.

    This move was beyond everyone's expectations, Shen's father and Shen's mother had no choice but to lock Shen Yanjin at home and not allow him to leave the house.

    Later, I don't know what happened, Shen's father and Shen's mother changed their minds and kicked this unfilial son out of the house. Shen Yanjin was also quite stubborn, with injuries all over his body, he pulled a suitcase and ran towards the train station.

    When he left, Lu Hui and a few friends went to see him off.

    In the train station in the middle of the night, the lights were yellowish, the thin young man had bruises on the corner of his mouth, and he was still limping when he walked. Seeing them coming, they waved enthusiastically, as if nothing happened.

    Lu Hui asked him what was going on, but Shen Yanjin avoided answering, just shook his head with a smile.

    After saying goodbye to his friends briefly, the seventeen-year-old Shen Yanjin went to Yunshi thousands of miles away from home without looking back, and he went there for five years.