Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter Forty-Six

    XXDY is the information technology staff of the Duan family. He is young and not tired from work. When he has nothing to do, he drinks milk tea and watches movies in his independent office.

    Although it sounds very salty, in fact, a large part of the network security nets of all Duan's companies come from XXDY's handwriting. When something really happens, he is the backbone.

    Duan Mingyue has a good personal relationship with him, and if she wants to mess with someone or check anything, she will basically go through XXDY's hands.

    XXDY had nothing to do, and was happy to help him with affairs and watch the show. This time, he also felt that Duan Mingyue was probably going to find some old enemies, so he immediately agreed.

    After getting an affirmative answer, Duan Mingyue did not feel at ease in the slightest.

    He bit his unlit cigarette, leaned on the sofa, and recalled the information about Sliver that Mao Qiude had sent him back then.

    The HG team...

    Duan Mingyue has a little impression that five years ago, this team was just a small workshop with no name, a boy who gave points in the league, a charity ambassador, the team management was loose, and the players had no discipline at all. Without sponsors, the base must be pretty shabby.

    This situation changed after the birth of an assistant named Sliver.

    At that time, AD had a great influence on the battle situation, and almost all teams played the tactics of four guarantees and one or bot lane conjoined twins. And Sliver's sword is slanted, and AD is weak? collapsed? Can't beat the opponent? It's okay, goodbye, and then kick it mercilessly, and turn to help other lanes or jungler establish an advantage.

    His awareness is really excellent. In the words of the commentary, it is like having an "eagle eye" that can see the whole situation. He can capture the position and actions of the opponent at any time, and then penetrate the weak point with incomparable precision, master the rhythm, and lead the team win.

    At that time, the whole division went crazy.

    There are teams with a jungle core, and a team with a top, mid, and bottom lane core, but a team with a support core is unprecedented.

    Although no one knew that he was the passer-by Wang YanGold back then, it still didn't affect his success as a blockbuster. Slowly, the HG team got fans, sponsors, and money, and the base was changed, but...

    how much suffering was it to finally get it.

    Even though Duan Mingyue's family background is excellent, and even the | team belongs to her family, she inevitably suffered a lot after entering the industry.

    It was hard for him to imagine, five years ago, with what kind of determination, seventeen-year-old Yan Gold came to Yunshi alone and entered the professional circle.

    The more she thought about it, the more Duan Mingyue felt that it was too weird to leave without saying goodbye at that time.

    He frowned deeply and closed his eyes, as if he didn't want to think about it. He originally thought that as soon as the little assistant arrived in the team, he would hurry up and implement the relationship between the two, but at this point, he didn't want to think about it anymore.

    Originally, Duan Mingyue felt that Yan Gold changed her vest and secretly changed her gender to get close to her, but it was just because of a guilty conscience that she didn't dare to reveal her true identity.