Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Although RedMoon has a history of being banned for conflicts with others in RANK, his performance in the official arena is always so stable. Duan Mingyue has been sick in so many games in the past six years. Illness on the court, and never let the impact of the illness spread to the arena.

    Therefore, the title of "Moon God" came into being.

    He is the "god" on the field.

    Seeing that he didn't leave, Duan Mingyue thought that Shen Yanjin was so delicate that he could empathize with others when they lost. After thinking about it, she said, "He's under too much pressure, and it's not surprising that he doesn't perform well. It's okay, their time It's still long."

    Hearing what Duan Mingyue said, it was quite fresh. Shen Yanjin turned around, pretending to be surprised with a smile and said: "The captain can say such a thing."

    Duan Mingyue saw him smile, and knew that she was thinking too much, so she also pursed her lips and said: "Why can't I say such a thing?" What?"

    "After all, Luna has never performed abnormally in the arena, has he?" Maybe

    it was Shen Yanjin's illusion, the moment his words fell to the ground, Duan Mingyue's expression darkened for a moment.

    The man smiled faintly: "In this arena, there has never been a god."

    Shen Yanjin was stunned for a while.

    He had never seen Duan Mingyue's expression like this.

    But it was only for a moment, and the next moment, the man returned to his original appearance and smiled at him: "Let's go, go back to the base."

    That night, several popular posts on the forum all had KW's name.

    And among these tactical discussions and players' evaluation posts, there is an inappropriate title.

    [That... I want to ask the audience at today's game, was I the only one who saw Red Moon and Sliver holding hands? ]

    Photos are attached to the post.

    In the photo, in front of the dimly lit contestant passage, the tall, handsome man and the pale-skinned young man beside him looked at each other and smiled, holding their hands tightly together, creating an ambiguous atmosphere. From the perspective of the photographer, one can clearly see the gentleness and pampering in the man's curved eyebrows and eyes from the photo.

    Because of this photo, people from all walks of life were arguing inside. There are Moon U Party, RedMoon fans, Sliver fans, KW team fans, etc. Passer-by Heizi is also fishing in troubled waters.     One side thinks that Luna can’t like men, and the picture is just a brotherhood, not to mention the existence of a character like UOOW, while the other side presents all kinds of ambiguous evidence of Sliver and RedMoon, such as the two people riding together in a luxury car during the Chinese New Year. photos and such. The two parties insisted on their own opinions and quarreled fiercely. For a while, the popularity was even higher than other serious analysis posts.     Duan Mingyue naturally also saw this post.     To be precise, it was Mi Yonghui, who was in a state of distress, who shared the post with him.     After he read it, he smiled and didn't take it seriously, he just forwarded the post to Shen Yanjin, whether to delete it or leave it alone, let him make the decision.     Shen Yanjin read the post, saved the photo silently, thought for a while, and replied, "If it doesn't have any impact, just keep it."     He didn't take the initiative to disclose it, but he didn't want to cover it up either.     Duan Mingyue naturally followed him.     --The     other semi-final match is TWG playing WOF, the time is two days later. Two days later, KW's final opponent will be decided.     The loser will have another match against SYG to decide the third place.     The final is just around the corner.     In the training room, the lights are bright. Song Yuan read the list of gifts unhurriedly, while Kai frantically bb'd his teammates, as if he had met an actor, his tone was full of sorrow.     Tans and Duan Mingyue were absent.