Chapter 30 Cousin

Chapter 30 Cousin

    "Moon God," Shen Yanjin finished speaking, seeing that Duan Mingyue didn't respond for a long time, he shouted again: "I'm in line? Is it okay?"

    Duan Mingyue

    regained consciousness and said, "Let's line up." Playing wild, the matching time increases instantly.

    Shen Yanjin heard Duan Mingyue reading the barrage over there.

    "So Yuexiao is Luna's trumpet...yes, my trumpet."

    "What's the matter with the real hammer on Weibo? Hey, UOOW." Duan Mingyue jokingly laughed, "The tweet on Weibo What's the matter with the real hammer?"

    Shen Yanjin was named, knowing that he meant to explain it himself, and quickly threw out three consecutive negatives: "It's all fake, it's all P, and there is no sentence from the beginning to the end. The truth!"

    Duan Mingyue said meaningfully "Oh", "So you have never flirted with me or seduced me?"

    Shen Yanjin's face instantly turned red.

    This person... Is there a big gap between live broadcast and non-live broadcast?

    He hesitated: "That... of course there is no such thing."

    At this time, the game popped up to confirm the match option, and Shen Yanjin immediately seemed to grasp the straw, and abruptly changed the subject: "Enter!"

    Duan Mingyue chose it After taking the role, he was still chatting with the barrage in a leisurely manner, and occasionally mentioned his ID, which made Shen Yanjin feel like he was sitting on pins and needles.

    He locked Shepherd, a support who mainly controls charm, and cooperated with Duan Mingyue's swordsman to fight gank.

    At the same time, Duan Mingyue quickly opened up Duan Mingyue's fan base and Weibo chat.

    It's fried.

    It's all fried.

    Originally, as the season approached, Duan Mingyue reduced the live broadcast and concentrated on training, fans could understand.

    The results of it?

    In the end, Duan Mingyue was using a trumpet to take care of her sister!

    It is not enough to use the small size now, and I still need to use the large size to continue to bring girls!

    The biggest feature of rumors is that once two key figures, a man and a woman, appear at the same time, as long as their age difference is not as big as that of grandparents, then nine out of ten will be rumored as gossip.

    Duan Mingyue just said a word with UOOW before, and it could be rumored to be an underground romance, but now she is in a double row with girls... Not to mention, the effect is overwhelming.

    [Yue U didn't lose, neither did Luna, they finished winning, only I lost. ]

    [Is this true? ? This is real? ? ? Luna public relationship? ? ? 】

    【Upstairs, there is no public relationship, only the trumpet and duo teammates. ]

    [But it's almost the same as public. ]

    [I thought that UOOW's physique was special to attract the wild king, but it turned out that the wild king was alone from the beginning to the end. ]