Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Shen Yanjin had no idea that his mother would find Duan Mingyue.

    Now in the preseason, there are basically two games a week. He couldn't get away and go back, or rather, he didn't want to go back either.

    Shen Yanjin can predict that once he goes back, no matter whether he is an adult or not, his parents will use the excuse of "being nice to you" to lock him up. Then move him with emotion and reason, and persuade him to stay.

    In that situation, it is impossible for Shen Yanjin to have the right to choose.

    He will be forced to give up everything he has now.

    The porridge is packed from a famous porridge shop. The fish porridge is very sticky and fresh, and every bite is enjoyable. After finishing the porridge, Shen Yanjin felt that his stomach was well appeased.

    Although Duan Mingyue was considerate to him in the past, but today it is a bit too considerate. After waiting for Shen Yanjin to finish eating, Duan Mingyue tidied up everything without bothering him, wiped his mouth and hands, and coaxed him back to bed to lie down.

    Shen Yanjin blushed, "I'm not a patient."

    "I know." No matter what Shen Yanjin said, Duan Mingyue always responded, "I don't want you to be unwell, be obedient, huh?"

    "..."

    Shen Yanjin Unable to resist him, he lay down with a red face.

    But he was telling the truth, the two of them tossed too hard yesterday, he still had a faint pain in some unspeakable place, and it would be much more comfortable to lie down.

    After Duan Mingyue finished her work, she poured a glass of water and handed it to him, and immediately lay down next to him, and took the tablet to record yesterday's match.

    Shen Yanjin entered the working mode in a second, looking seriously. The information that can be obtained from the first perspective is extremely limited, so it is necessary to replay from God's perspective in the later stage.

    In the screen recording, he could clearly see the enemy's movements and intentions. With this comparison, some of his operations and awareness were slightly lacking.

    Fortunately, with the help of Duan Mingyue, many waves dragged him back from the brink of mistakes.

    It is said on the Internet that he is hugging Duan Mingyue's thigh, but there are actually traces to follow.

    He watched the recording, and Duan Mingyue explained beside him in a gentle voice. Many professional players comment on other teams' games in their spare time, but Duan Mingyue never does this. This can be regarded as his exclusive benefit.

    In such a voice, Shen Yanjin was a little distracted.

    He suddenly remembered his Weibo account and the fan group he added, feeling guilty for no reason.

    I was still a small manager in it, but suddenly disappeared without a sound, which probably caused a lot of trouble for the girls in the group.

    The "Luna Wife" and "Luna Girlfriend" in the group pretended to be girls and took the ID of "Sweetheart Assistant" in order to integrate into the group. As a result, from a certain point of view, his pursuit of stars has come true.

    He lowered his eyes to look at the screen recording, the one following Red Moon was Sliver, it was him.

    After these few games, no one will question his strength as a KW support, and he is now the legitimate KW main pick.