Author's Note

I am back and better than ever. I apologize for not uploading or updating my story "The Unknown Banshee". I have been busy with my new job I got in October but now that I am coming to an end of my three month training period, I have finally found my balance between managing my job and writing and maintaining my mental and physical health.

With that said, I have a few changes for my book "The Unknown Banshee". I will have a new posting schedule which will be Saturdays from now on. I believe it will hold me more accountable to write during the week and upload new chapters. I'll be honest I have thought about discontinuing this book because I didn't know where I wanted this book to go or what the end game was but after not writing for three months and actually having some time to reflect on this book, I still have no idea, however, for the past three months I did have time to reflect on my OC and her relationship with Paul as I reread my book over and over, it gave me a new perspective on what I wanted for them. Despite not writing for three months I have new ideas for my book but because I have no new future chapters as of right now, I am open to any ideas that you may have for this book and where you would like to see it go.

I am also writing a new book that I will be uploading soon however I have no posting schedule for it yet. My main priority right now is "The Unknown Banshee". So with that new book I will post when I can but if I see that many of my readers are enjoying the new book I will set a more regular posting schedule for it. Again I want to thank you for taking time to read my book also feedback is always welcome.