Chapter Twenty Nine

After Paul successfully left her in a flustered state, he began to clean the table they used, picking up the dishes and bringing them to the kitchen. After finally snapping out of her flustered state Serena finally began to help Paul clean up their mess.

She began to pick up the candles and smiled when she started to remember when they were first together which didn't go unnoticed by Paul who was watching her silently.

"All done?" He asked once he noticed her put the last candle away.

"Yeah" she replied with a smile on her face.

"Come on." He told her as he grabbed her hand to lead her to the back door to leave and take her home.

They made it to his truck when she faced the passenger door and his hand blocked her from opening it. Her back was facing his front, he leaned into her, bringing his mouth to her ear. She could feel his hot breath as he spoke which caused goosebumps. "You were thinking about it, weren't you." He questioned her still form against him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said barely above a whisper as she felt him lean in even closer to her. She felt his hot breath that made her quiver.

"I can hear how fast your heart is beating." He told her as his lips brushed against her ear. She then felt his hand touch the skin on her hip, his thumb stroking her bare skin. His warmth was as hot as a flame to her, like a horse being branded. Her breath hitched at the contact but even she knew she couldn't get enough of this feeling, she missed it and him. He slowly guided her to with his hand to turn her around to face him. Her breathing was uneven and her bleed with lust and he could see it as he stared into her eyes.

Paul felt her put her hand on his chest as he continued to stare. Neither one of them taking their eyes off each other. They both leaned closer to each other until he reach her lips and stopped himself from kissing her.  "Are you sure this is what you want?" He questioned her once again.

"Yes" she mumbled against his lips as she kissed him before he moved in first. Serena wanted him, needed to feel more of him as she put her hands under his shirt just to feel him as she kissed him. His hand slid from her hip and down to her thigh as he grabbed it and hiked it up, pushing himself into her. She gasped into his mouth as she felt him against her and he took this chance to explore her mouth even more.

"Please." She murmured against his lips as she began to move her own hips against his. "I don't want to wait anymore." She told him.

"Get in the truck Serena." He told her once he pulled himself away from her, leaving her sexually frustrated as he walked to the driver side.

Serena opened the door and got in but as soon as the door was shut Paul immediately brought her in and kissed her. One hand gripping her cheeks as he did, and his other gripping her waist bringing her in, making her sit on his lap. Her hands went to grip his broad shoulders never breaking away from the kiss. She moaned in his mouth and that alone drove him to his primal instincts. He brought his hands to her hips making her grind into him. Her hands snaked into his hair as he began to trail down from her mouth to her neck, making his way towards her chest. His hand moved to lift up her shirt, he looked at her as she looked back at him with a nod of her heard of approval as he began to lift her shirt over her head.

He admired every inch of her as he took it off. He noticed how Serena turned her head to the window avoiding his eyes on her. Paul then grabbed her face making her turn to him. "Don't do that." He told her. "You're beautiful." He continued as he leaned in and kissed her scars. She through her head back as he began to kiss down her chest again undoing her bra and slipping it off of her. On hand wrapped around her waist keeping her there as he started to suck on her breast while his other hand played with the other.