Author's Note

Update!!! Hello my fellow readers, I just wanted to apologize for not keeping up with my weekly updates. I have been super busy with work, I work in the medical field as a Surgical Technologist and with that have been super busy with back to back cases and long hour cases as well. I am in no way trying to make an excuse for not keeping up with my updates but I have been coming home completely drained and the recent rains and flooding haven't been helping with the facility I work at, which results in me having to work overtime. For the past week I have been trying to work on the next chapter during my lunch breaks but I feel like it has been going by so fast I hardly get any writing done.

With that said I am still currently working on Chapter Thirty (30) for this book, "The Unknown Banshee". I am trying to get it done as fast as I can while still maintaining my posting schedule, however with the way things are right now I don't know if that's possible for me to maintain. I want to say that at this point I will post when I can even if it's not weekly like I want it to be. I might go back to posting on Sundays again if that's more feasible for me to maintain and dedicate my Saturdays to writing instead of during the week. I will keep you updated on the new posting schedule as soon as I come up with a more flexible schedule for myself to maintain while working long hours.

I also want to point out that even though I won't post weekly, I have no intention of discontinuing this book or putting this book on hold, or going on a hiatus. I don't have writers block, I know exactly how I want the next few chapters to go, I have those ideas written out, it's just a matter of actually turning those ideas into written chapters like I want to do. I will also be coming out with a new Fanfic, totally unsure of the title, however, it is a Teen Wolf Fanfic, (Isaac Lahey x OC). I don't have those chapters written out either but I have the ideas written and will start writing as soon as I come up with my new schedule. My main priority will still be "The Unknown Banshee" as it is my first Fanfic and then I will get the ball rolling with my next Fanfic.

Again I just want to apologize for not keeping up to date with my posting and will let you know of the new updated schedule soon. Thank you for reading and keeping up with my Fanfic!