Scarlet Arc Chapter 7 - Attack on Titan

"Where did this brat come from!?"

"She's way too strong!"

"Where's the Boss? We need her!?"

Hope began marching through Team Star's base on a rampage mocking everyone she defeated. "Droopy and I are undefeatable! I shall be the warrior of justice and destroy all of Team Star!"

Several Team Star grunts ran over to the main tent readying the final showcase. Then, throwing open the curtains, the Boss of this base came storming out on a giant Starmobile fire bursting out everywhere.

"Mela! Save us from this monster!"

Grabbing her Pokeball, Mela screamed out, sending out Torkoal. "I don't know who you think you are, kid, but I'm not going easy on you."

Hope scoffed, spinning the Pokeball in the air and catching it. "I'll show you scum no mercy. No one can beat the Undefeatable Lass! So Droopy, let's do this."

The sun became unbearable.

"Droopy, hit Torkoal with your best Draco meteor!"

Goodra roared, sending an extensive bombardment of meteors hammering at Torkoal's defences. Finally, however, Hope gasped, shocked to find Torkaol still standing. "That normally knocks out any pokemon, no matter what!"

"Relying on one move won't get you anywhere! Torkaol uses yawn."

Goodra became doozy, falling asleep and making Hope panic. "No, Droopy, wake up! Wake up, please!"

"Use body press!"

Torkoal crashed on Goodra, causing massive damage and leaving Goodra in the red.

Super Effective.

"I can't lose... Not again; I refuse ever to lose again! Droopy, wake up!"

Goodra shook awake getting Hope pumped. "Alright, Goodra! We're not going to lose this; ready for another attack!?"

"It's useless; give up, kid. You're too young for any of this."

"No, I refuse!" She shouts, going to send in another command. However, another one wouldn't come as the tents around the base exploded, echoing into the sky. 

Mela looked shocked, unsure of what was going on. "My base! What's the big idea!? But, wait, what is that?"

It was too late to say anymore as Torkaol was knocked out in one hit, and the Starmobile was taken out of commission. 

Hope was knocked to the ground crawling back and watching the attacker before screaming in fear.

****

"Damn, which way did she go?" I whisper, looking around for conflict. I did not understand the area; the brat could be halfway across the province at this rate.

"Y/N, wait up!" Penny shouted, panting. "Did you find her?"

"No, this is bad."

"Was that really your Pokemon?" She asked, conflicted. "How did that girl get ahold of it?"

"I'd like to know that too... She couldn't have gotten far, right?" I mutter, noticing a flock of Team Star grunts running in fear in the distance. I stopped them, confused. "Whoa there, what's going on!?"

"Get out of our way, man; some crazy jacked-up Pokemon just came out of nowhere and destroyed our base. Since when could a Gardevoir do that!?"

"Gardevoir? Are you kidding? That was clearly a Gallade."

"Nah, ah, it was obviously a Gardevoir; it just had to be like a mega evolution, right?"

"In that case, it was a Mega Gallade!"