Delta Emerald Arc Chapter 9 - It Came From Outerspace

"I cannot lose, I refuse to be put down. I will take this to my grave. Now Rayquaza kill them all!"

Zorua jumped on my shoulder as we turned and ran diving under an almighty Hyperbeam leaving the triangle cracked. Zephyr continued to cackle away picking up his Masterball amused. "Run all you like, nothing can stand against the might of Rayquaza. I no longer require such petty monsters like yours. Wipe them off the face of the planet Shadow Rayquaza."

Scrambling to my feet I began running through the skyboat as other grunts were all evacuating, Zephyr wasn't wrong, running was pretty pointless, and I had nowhere to go. Rayquaza had control of the sky.

Another Hyperbeam ripped through the boat sound alarms and flashing lights. Pushing myself into the crew quarters I slammed the door behind me panting. "T-That was too close... You still with me Mimi?"

Zorua barked back looking just as exhausted. "Y/N? Is that you?"

Walking past the entrance I was relieved to find Zinnia tied up in the middle of the crew quarters. Rushing over I began to set her free. "Thank Arceus you're alright Zinnia... I thought they might have left you behind."

Zinnia broke out stretching. "Like that was ever going to happen. Mind tell me what's going on?"

"Their leader has lost his mind. He's ordering Rayquaza to attack the boat while we're on it."

"Talk about some wild imagination. Is he trying to kill us all?" She whispered pausing seeing Zorua keeping her distance. "Is that?"

"Huh? Oh! Mimi, come here, this is my friend Zinnia. Zinnia this is my best friend and partner in time Zorua."

Zinnia smiled arms crossed a faint tear forming. Wiping her eye she shook her head. "I'll be damned... You found her, I'm so happy for you Y/N."

The boat continued to shake as Rayquaza's assault showed no sign of stopping. Holding onto the beds I looked back worried. "Now that the introduction is over, what are we going to do about this Shadow Pokemon problem?"

Zinnia darted over to a small chest opening it up taking back her Pokeballs and lastly holding out the purified ball. "We help Rayquaza as best we can. Go on, it can only be you."

Looking at the Pokeball unsure I reluctantly took it squeezing it tight. "Let's end this."

Exiting the deck most of the grunts had evacuated leaving just us and Zephyr still watching from the bridge. Running to the back of the boat I smashed the button watching the outside doors open onto a sky deck. With Zinnia by my side, we both made it to the edge of the ship as Shadow Rayquaza emerged letting out a mighty roar. 

Shadow Rayquaza Appeared

"I won't let these monsters hurt you anymore Rayquaza, Salamance let's go!" Zinnia shouted sending out her ace.

Twirling my Pokeball around I looked at the Hisuian design knowing it was down to this Paradox. "It's been a while but I know you can do it Roaring Moon!"

Roaring Moon burst into the sky flying next to Salamance getting Zinnia's attention right off the bat. "Whoa! What sort of Salamance is that!?"

"Long story, I'll tell you over a drink. We'll need to weaken Rayquaza if we want to capture it."

The sun was setting over the vast expanse of the battle arena, casting long shadows across the deck looming over us. "Salamence, let's start with a Dragon Claw!"

Salamence lunged towards Shadow Rayquaza with immense speed, claws charged with Dragon energy, aiming for a direct hit. Shadow Rayquaza swiftly dodged Salamence's Dragon Claw, then released a shadowy energy toward Salamence.