Platinum Arc Chapter 9 - Team Galactic's Ultimate Victory

I don't know where I am. I can't feel anything; I can't see anything. But that every passing feeling still lingers in the back of my mind. The sense of fear.

In the back of my mind, I can hear someone screaming my name. 

I lost. I lost everything betrayed by a dear friend. Slowly coming to, I was hunched over, gagging, feeling my soul fading with each passing second. My Pokemon were down for the count. Zorua was barely holding on. But even with that, I stood up against all the odds stacked against me, the world crumbling away ending. I had one last Pokeball, one ray of hope to throw into the dark.

"Somethings never change; you always fight to the bitter end. I offered you a way home, a peaceful way out as the world ends. But you refuse, so. This is your reward. Complete AnnihilationAnnihilation."

The Shadow Pokemon sprung its wings out, sending another devastating attack out. The platform I stood on was destroyed; losing my footing, I fell. I fell into the endless abyss, lost to time and space, never to be seen again and erased from history.

5 hours earlier...

All around was the sound of alarms roaring to life. Dozens of Team Galactic Grunts were running onto the scene as their base was under attack. Already with their Pokemon, the doors blasted open as Tinkaton smashed down, knocking everyone back. Goodra charged to defend against all the oncoming attacks while Liligant ambushed the others, taking out each grunt.

Recalling Tinkaton and Goodra, I ran in looking to wipe this base out for good. Looking up to the next floor, Iron Valiant was taking care of any stragglers with no issues at all. My rotom phone came into view as Looker was calling. "Y/N, what is your report?"

"I've infiltrated Team Galactic's HQ, plenty of resistance but nothing we cannot handle."

"Very good, your friends are tackling another base not far from here; there have been no reports of the Commanders or Mars; they must be hiding with you somewhere."

Nodding, I took the phone putting it to my ear. "Roger that Looker, I'll keep pushing forward."

"Not so fast!" Turning around, I was caught off guard by a couple of dozen grunts cutting off my exit. Iron Valiant jumped down, ready to fight, but this was far too many. "Bwahaha, how do you like it now, kiddo!? Behold the combined strength of the Team Galactic Grunts! It doesn't matter how strong your Pokemon are; we outnumber you and have all the potions needed."

"Ganging up on one trainer? How about more of a challenge?" Someone called out as a Garchomp crashed down behind the Grunts, launching into an Earthquake and knocking out every Pokemon in one hit. "It appears I made it just in the nick of time." Cynthia admired appearing on the scene with Garchomp by her side. 

"Crap, it's the undefeatable Champion!"

"I'm pretty sure that title goes to Leon." Grunt 2 whispers trembling. "I don't need to see how this song ends. I'm out of here!"

The Grunts dispersed as I took a deep breath returning Iron Valiant. "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes? Thanks for the assist, Cynthia."

"Think nothing of it; I've let Team Galactic get away with too much once again; it's time we bury this hatchet and end the madness. Will you aid me in this goal?"

Nodding, I felt all the more confident now the Champion of Sinnoh was here. "Of course, I can't let evil like this carry on. No one else will suffer because of Team Galactic."

"Thank you. I hope you don't mind if I lead the way; I intend to stop this right now." She snaps, walking towards the large metal doors, the last room to the HQ. "Garchomp, use Draco meteor!"