Sun and Moon Arc Chapter 9 - The Boy Lost to Time

A storm had come in over the police station as tension was rising. Looker was pacing back and forth having lost all communication with his agents in the field. Rechecking his watch Looker was running out of patience ready to run into the fray and take on whatever evil was lurking.

"Easy Looker, I know that look," Anabel warned walking in with a stern smile. "I understand your concern all too well."

"I know, mam, it's just. I didn't feel comfortable recruiting children for such a dangerous task. It should be us out there protecting the innocent. I feel so useless just standing around."

Anabel paused sitting down and sipping on her coffee. "I know that feeling all too well. I agree, that the way we handled the initial situation was poor and I blame myself in that regard. However, recruiting Y/N and Zinnia was our only ace."

"It was?"

"I knew from day one that our enemy was beyond just the copycat. Someone is pulling the strings." Anabel said still seeing the doubt in Looker's eye. "Has Y/N received the requested Pokemon?"

"He has, yes."

"Good. In that case, round up a small task force and we'll meet them to arrest our culprit."

A sense of relief met Looker as he nodded ready to move. "Yes, boss." Rounding up the force the storm was only getting worse, but that was the least of their problems.

"Looker! This isn't good, we're getting reports of a sudden flux of Wormholes appearing!"

"Now all of time!?" He barked running over to the monitor checking. "Do we have confirmation on where they are appearing?"

"S-Sir... It's right above us."

Looker stepped back running for the entrance as the building began to shake under the pressure. The windows shattered as Looker was thrown around the station trying to see the scope of the action. As he managed to power through to the entrance he was caught off guard seeing a Nidoqueen at the entrance charging a hyperbeam. Diving to the ground the police station was blown up smoke pouring in.

Coughing Looker glanced up seeing a swarm of people taking control of the floor. Struggling he crawled just out of sight as they were rounding up any stragglers who weren't down from the explosion. "We've infiltrated the main task force base with little to no resistance. Inform the boss, that all is going to plan."

Looker managed to stand up gathering his second wind and running into the open shouting. "Hold it there! I won't allow such a horrific takeover of this establishment. Surrender immediately."

"Nidoqueen, show some hospitality, hyperbeam now!"

Looker dived over the table as the wall to the main office was blown away. Pinned down Looker gritted his teeth readying his Pokeball. "That uniform, the way of thinking. You're Team Rocket, but that's impossible. We took down your organisation years ago together alongside Giovanni, is this some kind of comeback!?"

"How interesting, to think they fell in this dimension? No matter, we're not the same weak Team Rocket you know. This station is ours and soon all the Poke Centers and Islands will follow. Alola and soon the world will belong to Team Rainbow Rocket!"

"Not so fast," Anabel ordered standing against the horde of Team Rainbow Rocket grunts adjusting her tie. "I will not let invaders from another world make a mockery of us. The people of Alola rely on us to keep them safe and I will keep to that promise. You will go no further."

"Lady, if you think you're the first to stand against us, think again. Oh, we're going to enjoy beating you and Looker again into submission. Team Rainbow Rocket is law, get with the programme."