Platinum Arc Final Chapter - I Don't Want to Say Goodbye

A new world a nnnnnnnnnnnew-wwww .. ... ... At...ɑt |ɑst... ∧t |ɑst ⅿy drəaⅿ ıs withın reaɔh... ...And you're no7 gətting ın the way."

"Professor Turo!" I shout, the AI froze, holding a master ball in hand. Licking my lips, I took a deep breath. "You were Professor Turo, an AI created by the Professor in case of his demise... I know what he did; I know what you are."

The AI remained silent, seemingly processing what I had just said as Mars approached, refusing to hear my concern. "Leader Cyrus, what's wrong with you? Don't you recognise me? It's your commander, Mars; I rebuilt Team Galactic to bring you back."

"Mars, that isn't..." I paused, turning my attention back to the AI. "How did you get here?"

"The Pr0fess0r sen7 me 7hr0ugh the time machine in hopes of locating Professor Sada. I ⎣ooked for her, but it wa5 no use. I cannot find her. 7he time ma3hine failed, and I found myself here." It spoke, glitching out. "The tıme mɑchinə...hɑs fınal|y.. |t...cɑnnot bə— I aɔhiəves n■thıng in the ənd?"

"You've been trying to get back all this time?" I whisper, approaching the AI, hands raised. "That's why you called out for help across dimensions for us to come."

"|' ⅿ s₀rry, I had no choice." It spoke, lowering its head. "I used the appearance of another lost soul. s-s₀...|ong, s0me sort of error occurred... Foreign entity detected."

"Foreign entity? What are you talking about? Turo? Turo!"

The AI shut down, powering back up. "Pity and compassion are products of the weak and lacking human heart. I will make you regret paying heed to your heart you will and aɔhiəve n■thıng in the ənd."

AI Cyrus has initiated a battle.

Stepping back, I readied Roaring Moon as AI Cyrus prepared one master ball. Holding it up, he began to glitch out, stuttering. "You've forced my hand this time; I won't lose. Not to that shadowy Pokémon! Not in any worthless world! Go, Iron Claw."

The Pokeball exploded as something resembling Weavile burst out. Like the other paradox Pokemon, it was a blue metallic blue; its arms were three times the size of its body, using that to stand. Molten lava sought through the paradox's Pokemon body, echoing like a heartbeat. The gem in the middle of its head had melted away, spreading across the rest of the Pokemon while the red crown, now blue, was floating above, watching me.

"It's happening again... I can never escape this blasted nightmare. Roaring Moon, please, I need your help!"

Roaring Moon began flying when it left the Pokeball, watching the unknown Pokemon ready to strike. 

"Iron Claw burn away petty feelings and rule out our new world." AI Cyrus ordered as giant claws ripped out from one hand, igniting. Then, propelling itself at Roaring Moon, Iron Claw spun around, looking to strike.

"Dodge it!" I scream, watching Roaring Moon just graze past the attack. "Well done! Send back a Hyper Beam!"

Iron Claw was smashed back down with a devasting attack, the ground crumbling around us. However, each of the crushed rubble began floating, taking hold by the Paradox Pokemon. Sending the rocks at us, Roaring Moon kept flying at high speeds dodging and weaving through each deadly strike. "Quickly hit the floor and out of sight!"

Roaring Moon dived down under the platform we were battling on out of sight, ready for a surprise attack.

"The dɑta say I am the suÞerior, Yo∪ wıll not be ɑllowed to dəstroy ⅿy parɑdise; my new world will take shape!" AI Cyrus barked, swinging his arm around. "Iron Claw, show no mercy; use Scorching Strike."